**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repeating Solo Event Challenge

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
Kabam,

After the "Mystic Combat" solo event ended today,

a new "Mystic Combat" solo event was upcoming.

Granted, the one that just finished had a "Light Attack as Last Hit" bonus,

and the upcoming one has a "Medium Attack as Last Hit" bonus.

I hope that this is a bug, otherwise I'm forced to believe that all 6 classes with 6 different finisher bonuses (light, medium, heavy, SP1, SP 2 & SP 3) will be added into the rotation of random 7-hour solo event challenges. Those 36 events completely saturate the mismanaged random market that has 6 "Arena Battle" events and 6 "Advancement" events in the mix. Recently, I've made a suggestion about organizing the 7-hour solo events in a way that narrows it down to class on a fixed day (as like the Daily Quests). That discussion can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/230027/update-solo-event-challenges#latest

If this IS a bug, please see into it. I use these solo event quests as a main battle & advancement focus to my game play. Please respond, Kabam. Thank you for a great game.

The Exit

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    This happened last week for me. 3 mystic combats, but each had a different bonus
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    SteveM said:

This happened last week for me. 3 mystic combats, but each had a different bonus

I could've sworn I saw the same thing, but I just ignored it. Only reason why I caught it this time is because I knew the Mystic just ended, and in anticipation of another solo event I prepared a team of 6*s that weren't Mystic in the class expert daily quest and used up some of my energy to get to the first defender then backed out (figuring I'd hit up the arena until the next solo event challenge came to light). When the new one popped up in the "coming up" section I did a double-take. Guess its back to using Mystic until I'm sure I got the 1%-10% bracket. Guess I'm going to use or sell ISO just so none expire in the overflow. I was looking forward to an "Advancement" solo event quest... even an "Arena Battle" one would've been convenient. Come on, Kabam.
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    I've been complaining about this since the solo events overhaul. I would include many photos, but we all know nothing will change.
    So after 2 consecutive Mystic Combats, we get a Mutant Combat, Tech Arena Battle, Mutant Advancement, and right back to Mystic Combat. SMH
    @Kabam Miike is this something to look into or not?
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Today we had back to back Skill Combat events. Skill Combat ends and then another Skill combat begins, just with the bonus move being SP1 instead of SP2. Kabam really needs to fix this, there are now ten times as many Combat solo events than advancement events, and they all count as unrelated events so the randomizer can give us the same event 3 or more times in a row if we hit a run of really bad luck, something that's supposed to be prevented by the system checking for repeats.
    Seriously, Kabam... 3 Cosmic Combats in a row is terrible. Please consider organizing these 7-hour solo events.