Red Deadpool Original

August - Diablo
Ant man

September - Ultron (MCU)
Green Goblin

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Overhauls are every three months so champs like BPCW, Miles, and Juggernaut should not be getting buffed in those months since DD netflix is getting an overhaul in december
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @TheHoodedDormammu I don't know what you're trying to say but Kabam said in 2021 they want to buff 2 championss a month. Even now they're buffing 1-2 champions a month sooooooo.....
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    jaysavage said:

@TheHoodedDormammu I don't know what you're trying to say but Kabam said in 2021 they want to buff 2 championss a month. Even now they're buffing 1-2 champions a month sooooooo.....

Yes, that is their goal but champs are being buffed on a rotation each month in order of : overhaul, tune up, and update. Based on the OP's list, the January and February champs (BPCW, Juggs, Miles, Groot) are all in need of an overhaul, so they will not be buffed in consecutive months. Since DD Netflix is getting an overhaul in december, the next overhaul will be in March
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Not every champ buff requires the same amount of work. Like Punisher 2099 didn't change any functionality, they just made it easier to get more damage out of him. Gambit and Falcon added a little functionality, but the way they fight is still pretty much the same. The Magnetos (and hopefully DD) are basically entirely new champs that just already have the artwork done. There's a lot more going into those champs, so I wouldn't expect Kabam to be churning out more than one of those each quarter until next summer.

I also think BPCW's update will most likely be just an update (similar to Gambit or Falcon) rather than a full overhaul. He's already got decent defensive abilities, he just needs a way to utilize them on offense. So I think we could see that update as soon as February.
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Moon Knight needs one bad!
  • Options
    AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    I’d like to see your list more detailed and organized. As @TheHoodedDormammu stated, you have an overhaul, tune-up, update rotation. The champs you’ve listed are not all equally made. Some are underrated, some are quality defenders, etc. I don’t disagree with the concept though, and I believe that is Kabam’s plan.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I personally don't think they should buff Redpool. Isn't he only available behind the paywall? Isn't he only available up to a 4*? How do you even get him as a 4*? So many questions. I would rather see a champion that is more widely available be buffed so that a larger group of players will benefit.

Sorry i should have added.
    Add him as a 5 and 6 star champ.
    Pull him from 2 3 4 star roster.
    And a with a complete new kit new animation - not just punch and kick.
    Proper sword and guns style.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,556 ★★★★
    While it is most welcome to have recent champs rebuffed up (Magneto, Colossus, Gambit, Falcon and some others) I think some champs should be left as duds, like Groot, IP and Moonknight for example.

Also the quick fix for duds can sometimes just be a new synergy. Like how Red Guardian turns abomination into a massive poison debuff machine...

So not every dud champ needs a rebuff.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    why groot,he's the best champ in the game
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good to see Sentry up there.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think like this-
    1.Groot,only a slight buff bcoz he's already really good (u know well)
    2.daredevil classic
    3.kamala khan
    4.Rhino
    5.cyclops(both)
    6.civil warrior
    7.green goblin
    8.miles
    9.jugs
    10.dr.strange
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    Everyone wants buffed champion they have. For me it'd be Venompool and Moon Knight, who both suck and neither appears on op's list
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    BUFF red skull earlier my bro just got him as his first 5*
  • Options
    AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    I just wanna see a buff to miles, juggernaut, Ultron and Thanos. Don't have either of these as 5* but these amazing champions have been laughed at in the contest. Kabam could make paraplegics like Professor X God-tier but couldn't do it to actual legends. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Skygod69Skygod69 Posts: 10
    Buff Sentry
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Joe fixit please. I have no idea about his lore but his current thing sounds cool, but its obviously not good

Oh and i have the 6*
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Feb: Confirmed YJ, Terrax, Mole Man and Kingpin
    *Wish: I have a certain theme for each month, even if there’s none for Feb
    -March (Mystics)- Moderate Updates: Ebony Maw, Mordo, Man-Thing, Diablo
    -April (Spider-Men)- Overhaul: Miles Morales and Spidey OG
    -May (Ragnarok)- Updates: Thor Ragnarok, Korg (please be an offense buff), Heimdall, Loki
    -June (Skill Avengers)- Updates: BP, BPCW, Hawkeye, Black Widow OG
    -July (Classic Avengers)- Overhaul: OG Iron Man, OG Cap
    -August (Defenders)- Updates: Elektra, Moon Knight, both DDs (small numbers buff for DDHK)
    -Sept (Gamma Gang)- Updates: OG Abomination, Joe Fixit, OG Hulk, IHulk (small numbers buff)
    -Octo (Big angry dudes)- Overhaul: Rhino and Juggernaut
    -Nov (Guardians)- Updates: Yondu, Rocket, Drax, Groot
    -Decem (Avengers)- Update: Cap WWII, OG Thor, Dr Strange, Vision AoU