**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

G2099 > Corvus.Change my mind

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
There will be quite disagrees today,but I feel G2099 is better than corvus,no offense with him,he's maybe the best or 2nd best cosmic in the game..

G2099:

Immunities :bleed,poison

Offense:
    G2099 is all about combo meter to take her damage to some extreme level.
  • She can't land crits on the opponent,instead she places Degen on the opponent(unless prefight is not active;huntress function).
She can ramp up her dmg by increase in combo,so if her opponent is 5% or below it,and if u use SP3,the opponent gets instantly knocked out(non-crit helps in this situation).
    At a Combo of 100+ Guillotine’s sword becomes empowered, dealing a burst of 25.44 direct energy damage for each hit above 100, scaling with base attack and capping after 600 hits.

Defense/recovery/safety kit:
      when Guillotine 2099 drops below 15% health and she has at least 1 Digi-Soul, Self-Repair is activated, recovering 2079.9 health per Digi-Soul over 4 seconds.
    • Heavy attack: she gains a combo shield (indefinite)max is 2+1 for each digi soul.
    She also has one of the most powerful armor if 1 persistant charge is left.
      Digi cloak (miss opponent's attacks)

Utility according to champs:
        Sp1 of G2099 drains 20%of the Opponent’s current Power per Digi-Soul, increasing to 40% per Digi-Soul if the attack doesn’t make contact with the Opponent.(for power control).
      • Sp2 of g2099 has100% chance to inflict a Spectre Debuff, reducing the Opponent’s Regeneration Rate by 120% for 12 seconds.(heal reversal for healing champs).
      Double immunity(already mentioned).
        along with self repair,she can also steal life on every medium(only if stability prefight is active,though small amount,it helps).
          While above 99 hits in the Combo Meter, Medium attacks Burn 5% of the Opponent’s Current Power.(only with assault prefight).
        • largely beneficial for havok,gambit,emma(champs that lie on the dmg of SP.
        good in some nodes like bane(big SPs) and power nodes(all or nothing) as I am an act 5 player.

Other good things are that she doesn't need awakening,no need to use SPs until unless the opponent reaches 5% and u throw SP3,triple prefights,instant K.O.

tell me what u think

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Don't tell me
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Why are we comparing tech to cosmic now? This just goes to show that there are not enough tech champs to compare her to. Warlock excluded
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Don't tell me

hey..bro I know u have a 5* corvus but she is just a beast
  • Options

Why are we comparing tech to cosmic now? This just goes to show that there are not enough tech champs to compare her to. Warlock excluded

g2099>ghost,nah
    g2099>warlock,I don't know maybe not
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Without suicides yes
    With suicides no
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nobody invited me?

Bummer.
  • Options

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Nope
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    So you are comparing one of the top 2 Cosmics with (maybe..) the 3rd best Tech champ? Makes total sense.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No.

And you didn’t argue anything, you just reworded her abilities.
  • Options

So you are comparing one of the top 2 Cosmics with (maybe..) the 3rd best Tech champ? Makes total sense.

Na man, hype and CMM are both >>>>> corvus
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
    It isn't.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Na man, hype and CMM are both >>>>> corvus

LoL. Having all 3 at R5, I kindly (very much) disagree.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
    It isn't.
    Ok.
  • Options
    AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Not really sure how this became a debate. I’m not going to call one greater than the other. The are both very good champs. They are both very different champs.
    You didn’t even compare them though. You only stated Guilly99’s uses/abilities. So while I won’t say one is better than the other. I will say that your argument is very weak.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Warlock = G2099

come on they're both good why are we arguing
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Nobody invited me?

Bummer.

This is why I did not, I saw this:

g2099>ghost,nah
    I knew this would happen, another guilly vs Warlock 😂
    Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.

Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
    It isn't.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody invited me?

Bummer.

g2099>ghost,nah
    Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.

Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
    It isn't.
    Me: *scratches head apologetically*
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The title could be true. However I would give a little context:
    For Skilled players g2099>Corvus
    For non-skilled players Corvus>g2099
    Corvus is great for clearing content while spamming revives.
    Whenever I am not skilled enough for content I just Corvus my way through if it is on a timer.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody invited me?

Bummer.

g2099>ghost,nah
    Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.

Kill_Grey said:

g2099>ghost,nah
    G99 > Warlock is true.
    It isn't.
    Me: *scratches head apologetically*
    Haha its not your fault. Not anyone's really. I just didn't want to start one😂

Agree with you on Hype & CMM over Corvus though.
  • Options
    hype and CMM are beast,imagine if she had a prefight to activate binary for whole fight(2-3 times)