Options

Is root mechanic bugged?, i am not able dodge.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Root says that attacker ll be able dodge, attack, block. But i m not able to dodge hit. Instead it is working like inverse control while attacking. Can kabam clarify this?? I lost one glove in the process.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    You are dexing it, you just aren’t moving.
  • Options
    Monke said:

It looks like you can't do anything, but you're actually just standing still. It's honestly a mind trick

If you can't dex, then something is wrong. I'd recommend talking to support

Yeah i m not able to dex, my champion is dashing ahead instead.
  • Options

You are dexing it, you just aren’t moving.

As the node says that i cn use dex. But while swapping back my champion is moving ahead.
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Anybody else feel like this is just a lie?

OP can you provide proof and maybe we can try to determine the root of the problem
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I’ve just had a run though of legendary and didn’t have a problem dexing when rooted
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

OP can you provide proof and maybe we can try to determine the root of the problem

Hmmmn kinda but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt,if its true I suggest contacting support
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

probably them not really getting it and being confused
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Ok so I just had a run through Legendary and everything was fine. I actually enjoyed my experience. Never experienced reversed controls whatsoever
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    This is a dumb mechanic. All it does is prevent you from launching a counter attack when a champion hits you with a ranged attack.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 947 ★★★
    It's not bugged, it's just stupid.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★
    Happened to me vs Rogue. I was able to evade specials in every other fight but only for that one fight, it felt like my evades weren't working and I was moving forward instead.
  • Options
    Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    edited November 2020
    This is such a stupid idea... please get rid of root. You see the unblockable special coming so first instinct is to dash back, even earlier then usual, nope dexed too early trying to get away from the unblockable andddddd you’re dead. Thanks!