Sig stones on Stark Spidey or Nick Fury?

ROADHOGGERSROADHOGGERS Member Posts: 33
I have Stark Spidey and Nick Fury and they both are awakened and sig level 1, also 4-star rank 4. And I have 70 sig stones I can use. Should I use sig stones on Stark Spidey or Nick Fury? These two are the only four-star champions I have for awakened and have for rank 4.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury gets all the benefits he needs from his signature even when it's at level 1.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    I’d save the stones.

Starky would I guess be the best, since Nick only really needs one sig
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I’m with spidey funko. Save the stones for someone else. I put a bunch of stones in my 4* stark spidey and regret it now. Not because he’s bad but because I would like to have them for someone that needs max sig
  • ROADHOGGERSROADHOGGERS Member Posts: 33
    They both need only 1 sig level?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

They both need only 1 sig level?

No, but their sig isn't really important compared to other characters
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't use sigs on either tbh, maybe nick for solely defense. But for usability Starky.
  • ROADHOGGERSROADHOGGERS Member Posts: 33
    I don't really want to upgrade the other 4 stars to rank 4 because the other 4-star rank 4 champions are both unawakened Human Torch and Sabretooth which doesn't really need to be awakened or needs sig level and also I already have five-star r3 Star-Lord and Captain America IW.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Member Posts: 417 ★★★

I don't really want to upgrade the other 4 stars to rank 4 because the other 4-star rank 4 champions are both unawakened Human Torch and Sabretooth which doesn't really need to be awakened or needs sig level and also I already have five-star r3 Star-Lord and Captain America IW.

Upgrade your damn Human Torch even if he isn't awakened. He doesn't need awakening, and he is an amazing champ...will get you through so much content...
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    Save the stones bro. Neither of them rely on high sig levels.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Member Posts: 303 ★★★
    What other champs do you have that you might use the stones on?