**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* should I bring to rank 4?

I already have 5* rank 4 Corvus, BWCV, X23, VtD, and a 6* Psylocke. I also have skill, tech, and science awakened gems. Really lacking good skill, science, tech, and evade counter. Starting 5.3.

Who should I rank up?

Which 5* should I bring to rank 4? 14 votes

Falcon
7%
Aquaflash 1 vote
Punisher 2099
0%
She-Hulk
78%
EtjamaSarvanga1_MaxLeeSoyheyor123Prakhar_82JaximosAdokSaltE_Wenis69aroseinbloom39Thantonavenge_123 11 votes
Vision Aarkus
7%
Shep 1 vote
Crossbones
0%
Mr. Fantastic
0%
Namor
7%
Crcrcrc 1 vote

Comments

• SeazSeaz Posts: 29
    I'm kind of stuck between choosing Falcon, P2099, and She-Hulk. Who is the better and why?
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Falcon - counters evade champs, great damage after locked on, worth considering.
    P99 - decent dmg, niche power control
    She hulk - counters to lot, good damage.
    Vision aarkus - counters evade, tech champs, power gain, good damage.
    Crossbones - nah, you will get better champs upon progressing.
    Mister Fantastic - better for synergies, not worth rankup imo.
    Namor - if at max sig, he is worth r4.

Imo Falcon or Vision are best options for act5.
    StoNerd said:

Falcon - counters evade champs, great damage after locked on, worth considering.

Nice thanks. How imperative are evade counters in Act 5.3 and 5.4? Would be it wiser to rank up Falcon to r3, then just save the T2As and T5Bs for now and finish Act 5? I could then instead focus everything on bringing Corvus to r5.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    She-Hulk
    If Namor is Awakened and high then Namor 100%, If not then She-Hulk, although you can't really go wrong.
  • She-Hulk
    Seaz said:

StoNerd said:

Nice thanks. How imperative are evade counters in Act 5.3 and 5.4? Would be it wiser to rank up Falcon to r3, then just save the T2As and T5Bs for now and finish Act 5? I could then instead focus everything on bringing Corvus to r5.
    It's really not necessary to have a specific evade counter, but she-hulk is easily the best option up there, her utility is good, and her damage is great too.
    Awesome I'll focus on She-Hulk then, thanks y'all!
    She-Hulk worth an awakened gem? I have one handy and don't see myself scoring any good science champs anytime soon