**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Uncollected get the 5-Star Featured from Gamma Solo Event?

I have no idea if Uncollected can even get the Featured 5-Star Crystal in the Gamma Solo Event.
I KNOW that Uncollected can't get the 2000 6-Star Shards.
Please Respond!!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    i believe so, could be wrong (hope I’m not)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Just barely
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

Do we need to do Legendary?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

No, just epic, solo objectives, and finish EQ on all difficulties
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait
    Good luck! I can't wait to do legendary 7 times on thursday because Root is so garbage on most of the other quests. Not fun. But glad lots have access to this featured.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait
    Good luck! I can't wait to do legendary 7 times on thursday because Root is so garbage on most of the other quests. Not fun. But glad lots have access to this featured.
    oh dude I’m just waiting for Thursday because the only hard part is og black widow

will I not get the featured if I do all but 3/4 in one run of legendary and six complete ones in epic?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait
    oh dude I’m just waiting for Thursday because the only hard part is og black widow

will I not get the featured if I do all but 3/4 in one run of legendary and six complete ones in epic?
    Just epic will get you there if you do full completions every time
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait

I’ve already done two 3/4 runs of legendary on accident lol, that’s why I was asking.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait

I’ve already done two 3/4 runs of legendary on accident lol, that’s why I was asking.
    Do solo objectives and arena milestones and you should maybe be fine. How many fights did you do in legendary? Because 7 fights equals one epic run.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait

Do solo objectives and arena milestones and you should maybe be fine. How many fights did you do in legendary? Because 7 fights equals one epic run.
    i had three fights left, don’t know how many there are.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just barely

can’t wait

i had three fights left, don’t know how many there are.
    There are 10, so that is perfect
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I’m Uncollected and was just able to get the 5* featured. Did all the solo objectives early, completed the event quests from normal to UC, reached a couple of arena milestones with gamma, barely did the side quest and had 2.5 weeks of gamma from the calendar. Buying everything available in the store I thought it wouldn’t be enough but so happy it was!
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m cav but I may just barely make it because I’ve been slouching but I’d hate to miss out on a chance to pull a quake
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes. I'm uncollected and got 5* Wolverine from my featured