**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4 darkhawk

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I heard that this is one of the worst fights in the game. Does anyone have any tips for me? Also is it possible to solo him with a nick fury or a doom?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    There are a few champs that I know can solo - torch, medusa, and quake come to mind. Corvus is also great for it. I’m not sure about nick or doom. I’m assuming nick would be fine, just very slow since no bleeds
  • Options
    CashierCashier Posts: 68
    I used stealth suit the first time. And magneto the other 2 times. Magneto worked better.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry I dont have the meme template someone help me out but "Just Quake It"
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Lmao said:

So I heard that this is one of the worst fights in the game. Does anyone have any tips for me? Also is it possible to solo him with a nick fury or a doom?

He's much easier to deal with now. And yes Nick can do great against him. A friend of mine used Nick and Doom. I think Nick is much more straightforward than Doom against him. Since Darkhawk has power efficiency, you can just bait sp2 push him to sp2 and repeat. Make sure you have enough tactical charges so that you don't miss. Medusa works great against him as well. I used Quake on most of my runs, but I've had good success on a few tries against him with Nick.
    Just keep in mind the Hurt Locker node and you are good to go.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Torch will be great,medusa,Guardian
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    NF
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Magneto soloed him every time on my 100% run. One of the easiest boss fights in act 6.
  • Options

Magneto soloed him every time on my 100% run. One of the easiest boss fights in act 6.

Do you think a r4 ht can do it?
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Magneto is the answer to all robots now

Yeah I really need a magneto but unfortunately not yet
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy.