**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which one character do you think should have been built like his /her comic powers ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Gotta go with Mags on this one. Anything that is metal is under his control and finally got the well deserved buff as well.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord could use some more love. Should have been able to use his blaster on his basic attacks like CGR & inflict Plasma and Shock damage.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    nick fury
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Oh also Iron Fist & Immortal Iron Fist
    They need an overhaul in both the mechanics department & the animations department
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Hulk
    I wish he was Banner at the start and then after taking a beating he'd turn into Hulk. Like Fury's LMD thing.

That should have been Immortal Hulk's mechanics. In the comics every time Banner died Immortal Hulk came out.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Hulk
    I wish he was Banner at the start and then after taking a beating he'd turn into Hulk. Like Fury's LMD thing.

That should have been Immortal Hulk's mechanics. In the comics every time Banner died Immortal Hulk came out.
    It would have been so cool. I would have probably grinded the 3* for the first time ever. As he is.. he just seems.. eh. Does have some cool animations but I want a puny Banner turning into Hulk.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
    Thanos
    Civil Warrior oh wait...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok and Ebony Maw
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    How has nova not been mentioned yet?...
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Terrax and air walker. Thor is there too
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ultron's
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Hulk

That sounds really cool
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Star-Lord could use some more love. Should have been able to use his blaster on his basic attacks like CGR & inflict Plasma and Shock damage.

I also think his 3* needs a change. He should have a dance off with his opponent
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Ant-Man
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    OG Hulk, because what we have in this game is an imposter
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Immortal Hulk, his current MCOC version is his distant cousin, Mortal Hulk

You are very wrong.

Dead hulk
    IMIW
    Captain Marvel
    Scarlet Witch
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Deadpool would be creepy. Imagine playing the game and after you beat him, Deadpool says "Hey [insert your real name here], you thought that was funny? Well watch this --"

The game suddenly turns off and when you try uninstalling, pictures of half eaten chimichangas with your passport portrait overlayed cover the screen