**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for very active alliance

Serious player looking to join a alliance. Hero rating is 605,000

Comments

• Options
    Ox2Ox2 Posts: 6
    Hey man, message me in-game if you're interested, 22mil AQ-focused alliance, Map 4. Summoner name: ox2
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    We are looking for a couple, we run 5x5 2 epic 3 master mods. Usually 230 mil+ in AQ. 3 bgs for war in season. My line id is swagsmcswaggin same as in game. Message me if interested
  • Options
    We.Are.Venom...

Newly established Aussie alliance looking for skilled players to join a team of highly active and skilled people.

AQ 5x5 and war will be aiming for gold 2-3 in our first season with full diversity, only to progress from there.

Line is a must for communication.

Hit me up on line: BigFellaM8 and just send me a message on here

We are strong..We are one..We are Venom.
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    Join us (wolves Juniors), AQ focused Maps 554 with 140+ million weekly score, AW 1 BG.
  • Options
    Hey if you’re still looking I run map 4/5 aq - war optional and played during season only

Line ID is AshleyyTweets
  • Options
    Djthatcool1Djthatcool1 Posts: 37
    Hello you cold join here. We are in the process of rebuilding and you would be of great help. Contact Line ID djd2004 for further info
  • Options
    CabecinhaCabecinha Posts: 6
    Interested in you hit me up on line Nickatnite24 or in game Ncredible nick
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    We're gold 2 and run map 5 with heroic modifiers. Pushing for gold 1.
    Hit me up on LineID ctutchik of you are interested
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Looking for a couple players capable of map 5 and War. Have one open spot but will make room for others who are veteran players who have played at high tier or done higher map AQ. We run easy map 5/4/3 to reach 80 million milestone where Glory increases significantly. Working on reaching Gold 3 and Tier 5 in War. We have a mix of veteran high ranking players and newer hungry players. We just need a couple more veteran boss killers to reach the next level. We have players ranging from 200K rating to 2 million rating. Group 1 averages over a million or so and does map 5. And group 3 averages around 250-500K and does map 3. We run 1-2 BG Wars so it is optional but we need help getting out of Silver 1 and back to Gold 3 status. We move up and down between Tier 6-8. So have 1 opening but willing to open up a couple more spots if you are active and can help us get back to where we belong. We use LINE chat. Add fixitmobb or JasonArmfield for invite to our main chat even if not joining. If interested in joining, we are casual alliance with dedicated players. We score high in most event like Summoner Advancement and 3-Day rank reward alliance events. Search in game for Fixit Crime Syndicate.