Game not loading parry not happening

WillsinWillsin Member Posts: 9
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone experienced the game not loading,parry not happening or suddenly being logged off during AQ and incursions
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Yes. Welcome to the wonderful world of mcoc. I think you will absolutely hate love it.
  • WillsinWillsin Member Posts: 9
    🤣🤣🤣 Definitely a love hate/hate relationship i see everyone gets riled up when compensation is mentioned but I think they should compensate I've lost champs in aq hurting my alliance and generally making the play not enjoyable
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Willsin said:

🤣🤣🤣 Definitely a love hate/hate relationship i see everyone gets riled up when compensation is mentioned but I think they should compensate I've lost champs in aq hurting my alliance and generally making the play not enjoyable

Dont play then, it is only a game after all. But I dont imagine compensation will come because everyone is experiencing this so there is no unfair gain
    Its strange I only made this post to see what kind of people would respond and honestly I feel like the typical answer is don't play or don't spend money blah blah its almost like you've been brainwashed by kabam to tell other people what to expect isn't it human nature to want/expect more
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Turn on Vibrations, I have heard it helps some people parry better.
    Thanks @Agent_X_zzz ill give anything a try
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    Willsin said:

Its strange I only made this post to see what kind of people would respond and honestly I feel like the typical answer is don't play or don't spend money blah blah its almost like you've been brainwashed by kabam to tell other people what to expect isn't it human nature to want/expect more

If Kabam is brainwashing people, I highly doubt they are brainwashing people to tell others to quit playing and don't spend money...lol
    Your probably right @Solswerd guess I'm just letting my greed show i want more 😅 i feel like the best part of being a gamer is wanting bigger and better and holding companies accountable for providing just that
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    Willsin said:

Your probably right @Solswerd guess I'm just letting my greed show i want more 😅 i feel like the best part of being a gamer is wanting bigger and better and holding companies accountable for providing just that

Fair enough. I personally have not experienced any loading issues or getting randomly logged out of the game. I have had some parry issues. Kabam usually only seems to compensate for large widespread issues that are hitting the majority of the player base.