**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are people getting duel credits now?

The duel credits have seemingly disappeared from my inventory since the rewards for daily quests changed. I’ve been trying to practice against Luke cage for abyss with duels and am limited now to 5 per day. Can we get duel credits added to some rewards?

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You don’t. There’s no way to gain them anymore. What you have now is what you have.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    They're not
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    PhilipE said:

The duel credits have seemingly disappeared from my inventory since the rewards for daily quests changed. I’ve been trying to practice against Luke cage for abyss with duels and am limited now to 5 per day. Can we get duel credits added to some rewards?

A little off topic but do you really feel the need to specifically practice against Luke Cage? I know he's a **** to fight in Abyss but wouldn't you still get a lot better by just practicing your fundamentals of intercepting against any champ. Just do a bunch of Arena and only try getting ins via intercepting.
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    edited November 2020
    When duel credits were available there was a limit of 5 duels a day, after which you had to use units for duels.

Now youre given 5 free duels a day. So, basically its the same thing, except you dont get/need credits anymore.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

When duel credits were available there was a limit of 5 duels a day, after which you had to use units for duels.

Now youre given 5 free duels a day. So, basically its the same thing, except you dont get/need credits anymore.

You had 5 free duels, then you could pay to do more duels with you credits which were up to 5 in your inventory and whatever you had in your overflow before you had to use units.
  • PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41
    K00shMaan said:

PhilipE said:

A little off topic but do you really feel the need to specifically practice against Luke Cage? I know he's a **** to fight in Abyss but wouldn't you still get a lot better by just practicing your fundamentals of intercepting against any champ. Just do a bunch of Arena and only try getting ins via intercepting.
    Yeah I need to practice the spacing for she hulk heavies lol I’m not really practicing for intercepts