**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Professor X worth a generic awakening gem?

MasonicKnightMasonicKnight Posts: 17
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Is Professor X worth a generic awakening gem? 49 votes

Yes
34%
RyGokuSgtSlaughter78KiptonadeFluffyPigMonstergauravtheslayerKRANꓘSignUpNowJdollar77TSR6225Doctor_Strange19OldAbe101stSoar2878KAYDAKobikobsGarbageatthisgameDarktheExecutorMrChunky 17 votes
No
65%
evilKINGwilsonSw0rdMasterWorknprogressRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentDomoSlomoEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litStarshipHULKThicco_ModeDarkDuelistIddqdIronGladiator22RollTideLaneDestroy4589Black_SwanZelosMystSavageNameless_IWHoodie25 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No
    I love em, and I definitely think he’s class gem worthy, but saying generic is going a bit too far. Plus he doesn’t really even need his sig per say. It just makes him easier to play.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you're going to invest in him and R5 him, then definitely awaken him and sig him up. If he's going to sit at R4 or you're not going to learn to use him properly, don't bother because he's so complicated. The sig ability makes him better, but if you don't maximize his use it's not going to help you.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    No
    if you have tons of generic awakening gem and already have Aegon duped, then yes. otherwise save it for other champs that benefit more from their sig ability.
  • Options
    SignUpNowSignUpNow Posts: 10
    Yes
    Do you like him and plan to invest in him taking him up to r5 then go for it.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    No
    I’ve got a six star rank two Prof X, and he puts in some serious WORK even without his sig ability. Awakening him can make make building cerebro charges a little easier and net you some extra chip damage during mind control, but Prof X doesn’t rely upon it to be a good champ.