I can't login to the **** game like wtf???

Code5Code5 Member Posts: 58
I can't login to the **** game like wtf???

Comments

• J_coranJ_coran Member Posts: 1
    Several people in my alliance, including myself, cannot login either!!!
  • MjrkitsuneMjrkitsune Member Posts: 1
    Been like this for at least 4 hours
  • Code5Code5 Member Posts: 58
    I'm starting to **** hate this game
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Code5 wrote: »
    I'm starting to **** hate this game

And now, young jedi, you're training is complete!
  • JimmyTempsJimmyTemps Member Posts: 25
    Kabam you need to respond fix this ****. You guys are screwing us. Why is it the game has more problems after supposed fixes then it did before. How are Android user supposed to compete fairly in the Voodoo arena when we can't log in?
  • IbraheemIbraheem Member Posts: 10
    There goes my chances of getting a **** voodoo
  • Code5Code5 Member Posts: 58
    That's **** up man
  • AtomBombAtomBomb Member Posts: 9
    I can't login either, we are coming to the end of our war... damn It!!!!
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Member Posts: 68
    Game is down FOR ALL ANDROID USERS UNTIL 6/7/2017.....I-Phone users can still play.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Member Posts: 253
    Wow. Yet again...

Isn't MCOC one of the highest grossing games right now?? I have a hard time understanding how, whenever you log in, there is a good chance the game will be down. However this game is one of the most lucrative games out there but they can't afford to keep it running on a regular basis. Sometimes I feel like Kabam is run from some kids garage or something and his mom is complaining about the electric bill and decided to hit the breaker from time to time.
  • ROCKET2525ROCKET2525 Member Posts: 2
    Can't log on
  • Kano73Kano73 Member Posts: 6
    Seems like after every update, there's more bugs than before.. Great testing and poor effort by kabam as always.. I've been unable to log in for almost 4 hours now.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Member Posts: 253
    I just woke up so I missed the first few hours, lol. Either way I feel like whatever caused this should have or could have been foreseen as it is focused solely on android users. They did something specifically for those users, including myself, in the form of a update.