**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about a compensation?

It would be nice to see this guy after all the trouble we had in AW and AQ without reliable specials

j7pb353xntvn.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't do compensation anymore, they've said as much in other threads. It was an option when the bugs were less frequent, but they'd be shelling out for compensation every week these days, so they just canned it altogether. It's honest, I guess.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ta9oy3rrqoji.jpg
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    That response from Kabam is pretty SOP

“Our focus is always first and foremost on fixing things, and only after those have been addressed we can move to other areas. This includes the idea of compensation.”

Based on that, we won’t see or hear about any compensation until the end of time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    To paraphrase, they don't give Compensation unless the issues are resolved first. It also depends on the scale and scope of the effects, different issues affect Players differently.
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited October 2017
    I understand what it says and what it means. Do you understand my point or do you just parrot what Kabam says? Jeez.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    They've resolved several issues over the last couple of months, many of which have cost players units, and no compensation has been given. Actions > words.
  • Options
    the collector is gone. it is the grandmaster who can (but wont) give us rewards!
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    To paraphrase, they don't give Compensation unless the issues are resolved first. It also depends on the scale and scope of the effects, different issues affect Players differently.

This ideal is inherently flawed for dealing with compensation in a game, however. The simple fact is that their compensation in this matter is to help balance players using items which they shouldn't be needing to use, not rewarding players for 'sticking it out'. This game is broken, the development team should be recognising that, and above all, compensating for the fact that players have 'stuck it out' thus far, through the unimaginable wealth of bugs, new and old, with every update.

Many of the bugs that showed up after 12.0 have been resolved, but there has never been compensation for those. Why? Because their new strategy is to just wait it out, and delete threads regarding the lack of compensation, instead. Conspiracy is against the ToS... Good thing what I just said can be backed up with evidence in closed threads.