**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with Premium hero crsytal

Really having a big problem opening premium hero crystals and i have only had one 4 star from PHC. I can open like 30 phc and not even a 3 star. Please help me out. I really love this game but am having problems getting a 4 star hero from PHC

Comments

• Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    edited June 2017
    The problem with PHC pulls is our expectation. We expect a great pull when there is lower than 5-8% chance to get a 4*. There is approximately 10-15% chance to get 3*s and a great 70-80% chance to score a 2*.

The trick to over come this predicament is to expect the worst. That way when you get 2*s (which by now is close to being irrelevant) you'll be happy for the 55 3* shard. You'll be happier to get those 3*s and 55 4* shard too.

Occasionally you'll get lucky and get a much deserved 4*, Till then keep your expectations low son.

Also, do focus on taking on the story quest and featured events and arena for shards and 4* champs. They reward you better.

As the saying goes "When life gives you lemons, make lemonades". Have fun!
  • Options
    Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    Before the update, I'd get a 4* out of phc every couple weeks at most, I do open a whole lot of crystals but I've opened about 4* as many phc without a 4* as I ever have which means the odds have to be way down now
  • Options
    MMSTMMST Posts: 11
    This is called stealing. Kabam are gang of thieves and if you don't fill their pockets you won't win.