**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Win/Loss Versus Tracker for Summoners?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
Wouldn't it be cool if we could find out how we fair against certain champs? Like I'd love to know what my win % is against each champ in the game. Who do I own the most and who do I suck against the most ?? Obviously nodes matter so the breakdown could be intricate but for now ... at its basic of executions ... just something I could see to know who I dominate and who embarrasses me more often lol

Can we get this on the road map? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

Wouldn't it be cool if we could find out how we fair against certain champs? Like I'd love to know what my win % is against each champ in the game. Who do I own the most and who do I suck against the most ?? Obviously nodes matter so the breakdown could be intricate but for now ... at its basic of executions ... just something I could see to know who I dominate and who embarrasses me more often lol

Can we get this on the road map? @Kabam Miike

It'd certainly be interesting to see which champ made you lose the most.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    mine would be IMIW for losses
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    This would be such a cool feature... Even if we got a w/l percentage, or how many kills with a certain champ I would be happy! This would take it to a whole new level!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

This would be such a cool feature... Even if we got a w/l percentage, or how many kills with a certain champ I would be happy! This would take it to a whole new level!

exactly! glad you lads agree
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Why just why more for the severe to get lost one.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

yeah, but you could say that for literally any feature in the game
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

yeah, but you could say that for literally any feature in the game
    Jeps. I’m wil be all in for it if I’m had more faith in there severe #scapthehelp

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Although a good idea to start, but there's so many considerations that make this unappealing. If you're looking for just straight W/Ls, that doesn't really tell you much. You have arenas, quests, war, AQ with so many different nodes and buffs. These are more critical to W/L numbers, because the nodes and such can play a huge role. It would be cool to see the complete picture of who you struggle with and which nodes, but the implementation in the game would be too much. I'd rather have them spend their resources on more useful things, that's my opinion.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Most Losses

Thing
    Magneto
    Annihilus
    Korg
  • Options
    Yea that would be pretty cooool !!!
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    It would be cool but looks like win ratio against winter soldier in RoL might change everytime.... because we try new champs against him and when practicing too....lol