Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

6* Rank 3 Opinion

TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Spit in two minds, please help me decide!
Thanks

Run suicides, Have NF r3
Also have both options rank r5 duped

6* Rank 3 Opinion 53 votes

Corvus (Unduped)
64%
danielmathJank39DuMonUBENJI830Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15ThunderGodBrokenTommJSDspktobalaVoltolosAlmighty_JabzMeebletonabqberEtjamaMattyydangarang122Sarvanga1_Ctfz35Bonzodavid 34 votes
CMM (Unduped)
35%
TheVyrus1greatbeardRockypantherxNormax_XKill_GreyCtuchikBlackadder17996MasterpuffTrubluMateSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Aziz5253JueVioleGraceCrcrcrcWill3808[Deleted User]ElwindBarani7dabeaker1000 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    CMM (Unduped)
    With a r3 Nick this is a no brainer for me. They just smash stuff.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 371 ★★★
    Corvus (Unduped)

Yes, but while CMM is a formidable champ, she needs to be duped to actually unlock her full potential; whereas Corvus is amazing with or without his dupe, and is perfectly compatible with suicides...
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    CMM (Unduped)

Yes, but while CMM is a formidable champ, she needs to be duped to actually unlock her full potential; whereas Corvus is amazing with or without his dupe, and is perfectly compatible with suicides...
    CMM is also very compatible with suicides
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Corvus (Unduped)
    The attack bump he gets from being an r3 means a lot because of his guaranteed crits and also you run suicides ;)
    Have fun!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    CMM (Unduped)
    There is no question because you’ve got a r3 fury
  • W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 42
    same problem i have
  • IryseIryse Posts: 336 ★★
    Corvus (Unduped)
    Just 1 Mutant or Avenger or Tech, and your corvus is then buffed up