Options

Awakening Gem help

I have a general and a mystic awakening gem. Who should i use it on?

Quake
Hyperion
Ghost Rider
Black Widow
Civil Warrior
Guillotine
Iceman
Spider-man
Spider-man (miles)
The Hood
Phoenix
Archangel

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Out of this list, I'd go with Iceman and Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    But you could use the generic awakening gem on Archangel and Hyperion as well. Archangel being the one who gets more when awaken.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Hyperion is not worth a generic awakening gem. I don't think GR needs to be awakened to be good,if you don't want to wait for a better champ use it on him.You could use the generic awakening gem on AA, if you can get his upto a certain sig lvl (I think it's 50) you can completely reduce ability accuracy with 3 stacks of neurotoxin. Make sure that you enjoy using AA before using it on him
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Mystic choice is tough. All 3 are great. I have always loved Guillotine. But I also think Rider & Hood are awesome champs.
    Civil Warrior... Well, so many people over look him. But he lowers ability accuracy/lowers bleed & poison by 15% for each armor up. He has great physical, energy & special damage resist.
    So he takes -20%(non mutant) & -30%(mutant) special reduction but its actually higher if you have some armor ups active which are pretty easy to come by. And you gain permanent armor ups if he has 2 when you activate a special. He heal blocks(his specials restart/lengthen them), power drain & power lock.
    But then you have Iceman, Hyperion,
    Phoenix(i like her but, ehh), Quake & last but def not least you have Archangel. Mephisto was made specially to combat Iceman & be the new go to champ for a AW defender/boss. And he shuts down basically all of these champs except Quake. She is listed as his only weak match up in his description. I know others can handle him but he shuts a lot of them down. But Archangel, Guilly & ghost rider will do ok against him also.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Generic on AA or Ice, mystic I would wait. GR is pretty awesome unduped still. Iceman is even more awesome with his sig, but AA probably does need it more.