Options

No responses 24 hours later

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,055 ★★★
So we have multiple similar complaints and there are zero responses from Kabam. My support ticket came back to me saying they are looking into it and have so many complaints that they will not get back to me individually and closed the ticket. I sent a second ticket and got the same automated response

Are we even going to admit there is STILL a problem? I can have a perfect fight...followed by one where after two hits or 3 hits or 4 my hero just stops...specials won't activate....parry or even worse blocking is unpredictable

What is going on?

Comments

• Options
    You would think they would be fixing this considering it’s their “hot fix” that created the newest issues. I can tell you right now I won’t be investing anymore resources into the game till it’s working correctly. It’s not fair to have to try to beat a broken game and I’ve been playing this game for years and am in a 10mil alliance that is just as frustrated so I suggest Kabam make something happen and quickly.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    It is ****. This stuff shouldn't be happening. I have 2 or three of the top guys in my alliance may quit the game over it.
  • Options
    I hate to say it but it may be the only way to get the administrators to take it seriously. When the money flow slows down then maybe they’ll take the hint that a big portion of Kabams budget should be going to OS and making sure it’s working correctly. Kabam is not a new company and MCOC is not a new game so there’s no reason for it.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    it's virtually unplayable at times then OK. the lack of explanation means either they don't know what it is or it's so big they don't know how to fix it.