As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

6* Mutant AG - Who Gets It?

The winner goes to R2 in a hurry...

6* Mutant AG - Who Gets It? 62 votes

Magneto (Red)
19%
PalanthraxOsfan8MigginslySpartan117EtjamaArsozPancake_FaceGreekhitKAYDAWill3808Gardenertofuシ 12 votes
Colossus
80%
DrZolaOesername123Foxhero007nameplasDarkrider05Wmbly62DragonMCOCBrokenWicket329cx23433ClynevaGrootman1294ThedancingkidMegaGalacticRamOnTheLakeMeebletonKill_Grey007md92abqberC_Man1995 50 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,847 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    I’d give the gem to Colossus but rank 2 Magneto
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Colossus
    Magneto is slight better, but Colossus need more his signature ability to has utility and damage.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,843 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus with and without dupe is a different beast, so Id use it on him
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 906 ★★★★
    Magneto (Red)
    I'm taking my awakened Magneto to R3. Mags to metal champs is like Torch to mystic champs, he's Death. An essential tool in the box, I think. The awakened ability gives you more heavy damage and survivability.

Colossus and OR are perhaps better champions for clearing paths, but I have other champs from other classes who clear paths better.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,186 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Omega red & namor top awk gem champs

Colossus gets better armour and fury too.
  • TSR6225TSR6225 Posts: 74
    Colossus

Hold it. You ideally want Colossus at high sig to get the full benefit of it. I would 10000% r2 unduped mags.

Understand what you mean, but I already have an awakened 6* OR at sig 150. I realize there are other good mutant champs to use it on, but wanted to throw that in there.
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 2,086 ★★★★★
    Of the two, colossus. But what you're talking about is using a gem on someone so the ramp up in the fight is easier. Of course it's awesome. But these things are too rare to just use because you can. Is colossus someone you would count on a lot more if he's awakened? And if you awaken him, do you have any sigs for him?

Personally, I would hold it, but if you're going to get a lot of mileage out of it right away, I'd say colossus.
    Colossus
    Ebony_Naw said:

Of the two, colossus. But what you're talking about is using a gem on someone so the ramp up in the fight is easier. Of course it's awesome. But these things are too rare to just use because you can. Is colossus someone you would count on a lot more if he's awakened? And if you awaken him, do you have any sigs for him?

Personally, I would hold it, but if you're going to get a lot of mileage out of it right away, I'd say colossus.

Who would you use it on if you had a choice of any mutant? Curious....
    TSR6225 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

OR and AA in that order
    Ebony_Naw said:

TSR6225 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

OR and AA in that order
    But there are also new mutants out now, and perhaps others in the future that may benefit more. Until a time where 6* AGs are common enough that you know the next one is going to come sooner than later, I always hold mine to use on a champ that gains tremendous value from it. I did the same with 5* AGs, and the patience has never let me down
    edited November 2020
    Colossus
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

TSR6225 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

OR and AA in that order
    But there are also new mutants out now, and perhaps others in the future that may benefit more. Until a time where 6* AGs are common enough that you know the next one is going to come sooner than later, I always hold mine to use on a champ that gains tremendous value from it. I did the same with 5* AGs, and the patience has never let me down
    AA would be nice. Just as a reference, here is my current 5*/6* Mutant roster....