**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looks like someone at Kabam actually understood my complaining...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Honestly, I am pretty pumped for this new actual synergy with Platpool. Useful, not gamebreaking, but a couple more of these and I might just R5 mine.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Honestly, I am pretty pumped for this new actual synergy with Platpool. Useful, not gamebreaking, but a couple more of these and I might just R5 mine.

he’s still not bad without it
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Oh yeah, I enjoy him a lot to play, I just find it hard to justify bringing him into endgame content with his current level of utility as opposed to a lot of the other crazy champs like Ghost and Aegon.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Oh yeah, I enjoy him a lot to play, I just find it hard to justify bringing him into endgame content with his current level of utility as opposed to a lot of the other crazy champs like Ghost and Aegon.
    Tbh idk if he’s intended for endgame content since he’s a legit trophy champ
    I mean his name has platinum in it
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    That's a meaty fury for my Goldpool... mebbe the piglet will have my attention after all.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    This mixed with blood drive will make him so insane. I need a spider ham
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    This also applies to parry stuns, does it not?