**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 cosmic gate

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

This is my final path in 6.2 I gotta do. However, I'm finding even the team building process difficult. These are some potential options:

1. Medusa, venom, surfer, Heimdall, Red mags. Destroy the path with Magneto and unit my way through mordo

2. Replace magneto with doom or torch. Cheaper for mordo but also risky for IMIW as he has 1% Regen.

3. First team, but replace venom or Heimdall with VTD. Not too sure if toxic armour can deal with red skull and IMIW tho.

4. Wait, R4 proxima, and bring her in with 3 other comics and either doom or torch

5. Wait for void (who knows when I'll get him lol)

Any tips are welcome. The pictures in the post are my top champs and also my cosmic 5* roster just in case I'm missing something.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wait for Void, lol. You should leave 6.2.5 for last in your act 6 exploration run.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Proxima does some serious work against that 1% regen IMIW especially if you use a 150 or 200% cosmic power boost. Get a couple of missions going and do a massive sp3. So I'd suggest you to r4 her. Bring Medusa and Venom along as well, as they are your top 5* cosmics as of yet (VtD is great, don't get me wrong, but ramping him up, waiting for the right buffs to proc and also given the global node that you constantly need to be worrying about is probably gonna be a lot of hassle).
    Bring Heimdall for sure, cheat death will be invaluable even against Mordo because during that period of indestructibility, you can keep hitting him and dump your dngg charges without taking any damage from them. Doom for the boss.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • Nigtmare6511Nigtmare6511 Posts: 11
    Wait 4 void. He’ll help you with that IMIW, red skull and mordo. I just explored that lane and it was terrible ;c. You can also R4 proxima and try it, there is a video out there that with one sp3 the IMIW is down
  • JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    edited December 2020
    6.2.5 is horrible. It is why I decided to stop Act6 💯 atm and wait.
    Let’s just go for chapter 2.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★

Wait 4 void. He’ll help you with that IMIW, red skull and mordo. I just explored that lane and it was terrible ;c. You can also R4 proxima and try it, there is a video out there that with one sp3 the IMIW is down

Corvus doesn't work for IMIW?
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Aaronc94 said:

Corvus doesn't work for IMIW?
    He works with cosmic power boost. If he's awakened you don't even need to worry about dngg, you'll take damage from it but you won't die.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I don't even have a 4* Corvus, so that's off the table.

Medusa has got good raw damage and armor breaks, so she could be useful.

Are there any fights that venom is great for? If not then I could R4 proxima and replace him