**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No gamma rewards

Hey ya'll just wondering if anyone else has not be receiving the gamma rewards for completing this month's EQ. earlier this month i was getting loads of gamma for completing but last night fonished heroic and cavalier and recieved no gamma which is frustrating as I am.only 2000 gamma away from getting all milestones and my greatly needed 6 star shards

Comments

• Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    That's normal. Gamma was given for completion only, not exploration
  • Options
    J_Force_101J_Force_101 Posts: 11
    Just completed Cavalier for the first time and never got ny rewards which is super frustrating as I spent alot of units to complete it and never got my gamma T_T
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Just completed Cavalier for the first time and never got ny rewards which is super frustrating as I spent alot of units to complete it and never got my gamma T_T

Cav has no gamma
  • Options
    Did you all get gamma for the initial completion of Cavalier. I figured it would be alot and I am only 2k gamma away from gettiing my milestone.rewards from fix it store
  • Options
    there was no gamma for cavalier :#
    you can try to do the side quest. If you need 2000 gammas you only need two fights. You have one hour left
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Did you all get gamma for the initial completion of Cavalier. I figured it would be alot and I am only 2k gamma away from gettiing my milestone.rewards from fix it store

No, there’s no gamma in cav
  • Options
    oh okay thanks Crcrc. Wish I would have known that earlier. Thanks for clearing that up
  • Options
    You can also grind some gamma in the arenas. You have 1 day left to do it and it's gonna be easy to get 2000 gammas
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for helping clear that up for me. Wonder if it was posted there was no gamma and I missed it or something. Spent so many resources completing Cavalier as well fml T_T
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Is the venom one on right now, the last one available?
  • Options
    At 1.6m spent, and wondering if I can be bothered to run it for a few more 5*shards...
  • Options
    Thanks @Zan0 - that's annoying!