Epoch crystals or finish mulaney challenge?

I can get another 5* or try at another 5*.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    if you can do the mulaney challenge, do it.

I’d also try and go for the epoch crystals as well
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Member Posts: 157
    Haji_Saab said:

Do both?

no like which one I should finish first
  • Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21
    I found it is super easy to explore one chapter of the epoch event in any form with a full bar of energy and it has a pretty easy difficulty as well. If your hurting for units I would do Mulaneys challenge. I cant explore or even start chapter 2 due to roster requirements of only having r4 5 stars. But you get that free 5-star crystal some generic sig stones as well as some sig crystals for 5 stars. I myself am looking for some sigs for my 5-star Aegon. It also gives you a generic 4-star awakening gem and 4-star nexus as well as some gold and shards. I think the celebrity challenge is a great addition to the game and the rewards for exploring chapter one are pretty cool. It's amazing that back when the 5 stars just came out it was as rare as seeing seatin have a successful, now it's super easy. If I were you and I don't have a clue what your roster looks like at all, I would do Mulaney's challenge first because it ends sooner.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Both. Obviously. SpideyFunko please stop smashing that dislike button on me.

I guarantee most people will hit that button on you
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

CGR2020 said:

He just needs to actually help when he posts and people won't hit it ;)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

He just needs to actually help when he posts and people won't hit it ;)
    Help with what?
    The OP's post. That is what you should already strive to do, considering people have already said their opinions on when you make jokes on posts.