**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Timers for T5CC Selectors

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
So as we all know selectors are a big thing at the moment, and the minute you finish a quest or buy a deal you have to open it right away, now of course having a selector in your inventory indefinitely is probably a bit too good which is why it makes sense that kabam hasn't done that, but I was thinking, what if selectors had a timer on them before their screen shows up to select, so let's say Book 2 Act 1 100% rewards, u get 25% random t5cc and a 25% selector, if the selector has a 30 minute timer for example, you can open all your crystals, see what new champions you get and what t5cc you get from the random crystal, after this timer ends the screen pops up and ur forced to pick a class, but that way u are 100% certain of the choice you're making and not worried that it might backfire after the opening, and you don't have it forever so u cant use it whenever u want. Just gives more time to open your rewards and make the best decision. Let me know what you think and hopefully kabam looks into it :)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Man, I really wish we could keep them in our inventory. When I did omega boss rush and act 6 completion, I was forced to randomly choose from them because I didn't have a single good 6* at the time. Went for tech, and right now, I'm literally about 8k fragments from forming a tech, yet I don't have a single tech 6* but have 5 cosmics out of the 14 6* I have total 😐
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Man, I really wish we could keep them in our inventory. When I did omega boss rush and act 6 completion, I was forced to randomly choose from them because I didn't have a single good 6* at the time. Went for tech, and right now, I'm literally about 8k fragments from forming a tech, yet I don't have a single tech 6* but have 5 cosmics out of the 14 6* I have total 😐

I think having them indefinitely would be OP, cause you could just wait a year to get 75% of the way and I don’t think that’s the point of the selectors for kabam. But having a 30 min timer and then it popping up would be awesome. Then you can select based on the rewards you’ve earned in that content. Which I think is a much better design
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why the selectors can't be mailed - once claimed, it opens automatically and you must select. Simple solution and mail items already have a time limit for when you have to claim them.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

I don't understand why the selectors can't be mailed - once claimed, it opens automatically and you must select. Simple solution and mail items already have a time limit for when you have to claim them.

exactly either a timer before the select screen pops up or u have a certain amount of time before u claim it, not keeping it forever in ur inventory but not choosing random stuff and having it backfire after ur opening

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Problem with that is when the selectors come as part of other rewards, and you might need those rewards to know what you want from the selector. For example, the CW offers had selectors, but also a bunch of crystals, so you didn't know what was in those crystals before you had to pick the selector.

If the rewards were all together in mail, you still wouldn't be able to claim them after the others. Maybe a unique message for the selector alone, but in that case, it'd be basically the same as if you had the timer on the selector itself.