**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCoC on the PC?

PLEASE add mcoc for a PC game!?! PLEASE.!

Comments

• true
  • you could simply use heavy spam in the corner and use the sitting for heavy the scroll then in the same tic that the ai pulls of the special you are doing a heavy attack get it? its basically ronan cheese with every character
  • FIRE_325 said:

you could simply use heavy spam in the corner and use the sitting for heavy the scroll then in the same tic that the ai pulls of the special you are doing a heavy attack get it? its basically ronan cheese with every character

in case you didn't understand it the ai cant pull of a special if you are heavy spamming in the corner because the scroll is to fast it matches up to the ai tick speed
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is a mobile video game. Not allowed
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    FIRE_325 said:

FIRE_325 said:

you could simply use heavy spam in the corner and use the sitting for heavy the scroll then in the same tic that the ai pulls of the special you are doing a heavy attack get it? its basically ronan cheese with every character

in case you didn't understand it the ai cant pull of a special if you are heavy spamming in the corner because the scroll is to fast it matches up to the ai tick speed
    That makes no sense. It wouldn't speed up game mechanics. The taps would just be keybinds. For example, tap J for light and hold it for heavy. The heavies couldn't activate faster than intended.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    FIRE_325 said:

No, there is a cooldown timer on the heavy so that specials can be used to intercept. Spamming a heavy won't prevent that from happening
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I'd really want MCOC on another platform one day as it could make a "true" online PVP experience with real time PVP combat. Most fighting games don't have the same depth as MCOC, in a sense that there are evasive maneuvers to take during specials or abilities to repeatedly intercept your opponent in most fighting games. MCOC's amount of depth in a Mortal Kombat style game would most likely be incredible if done correctly. I have no idea how it would be accomplished but I would really enjoy MCOC on another platform
  • I'd really want MCOC on another platform one day as it could make a "true" online PVP experience with real time PVP combat. Most fighting games don't have the same depth as MCOC, in a sense that there are evasive maneuvers to take during specials or abilities to repeatedly intercept your opponent in most fighting games. MCOC's amount of depth in a Mortal Kombat style game would most likely be incredible if done correctly. I have no idea how it would be accomplished but I would really enjoy MCOC on another platform

They have an arcade version of this game that spit out cards. Fun concept, but if you think you're good at this game, think again using joysticks (it sucks). Kids kick my butt all the time... but i feel all cool when i can pull out a Blade and pretend i know what i'm doing.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The arcade version really isn't MCOC imo lol. They have Halo for arcade and it is NOTHING like the real Halo except using guns to shoot lol. I guess the arcade machine is all we will have for now tho