Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Rank 4?

Anyone here worthy of rank 4? I know gwenpool will eventually be rank 4 but I need the catalysts to get her up to rank 3 first, so basically my question is for the other champs.olxnva3sr6lx.png

Comments

• Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 280
    Dormammu definitely
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Rogue or Gwenpool...
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Rogue, Dormammu, Gwenpool and Cap America are worth taking up to 4/40. Others can rest at 3/30.

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    WS is underrated.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 280
    Dormammu and Gwenpool are the best choices in this scenario
  • Options
    Just wondering why do you sell? And bring up dorm
  • Options
    Good options. Rogue, Dormammu, Cap and Winter Solider are all worth ranking IMO. Even unduped. And obviously Gwenpool.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say Magneto (Original) because it's duped. But Rogue, Dormaurmu, Gwenpool, and Winter Soldier are good as well.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Rouge or Dorm
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Rogue and gwen , you need to complete acts.to get further in game , for that you need attackers like them
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Rogue, dormammu, gwenpool
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Not Luke Cage : I did that. Bad decision
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Rogue, Dormammu, Abomination, Winter Soldier, Gwenpool.

WW2 Cap is much better than classic Cap.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    luke cage
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Gwen
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Not sure where you are in the game, but I would personally go with Rogue. As soon as i took her to R4 I completed ROL and ACT 4. She will not disappoint. You have some great options though.