**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Only getting gold from Arena crystals

So, usually I would just assume this is bad luck and move on, but I've been having weird issues with arena crystals lately and I want to check to see if this is true for anyone else.

For a month now I've only got gold from the Arena crystals and nothing else. I currently have accrued over a million in gold this month, but I'm getting no units. Nothing else at all. Not even energy refills.

At first I just thought it was a run of bad luck, but so many times in a row? Not exaggerating on a month either, I actually waited that long before posting just to see if I would pull something else. It doesn't seem to matter which type I open either, the regular ones and Uncollected ones are both giving me gold only. Trying to figure out if this is a bug or not.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Every arena crystal I've opened today has been for the exact same 3000 gold and so far I've opened about 50k BC's worth. Its uh, been weird today. Before today I didn't have any issues with them though.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I've been getting units here and there, but feels like not as many as I normally do, a month tho, that's a long time.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Which arena crystal. You uncollected or no
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Which arena crystal. You uncollected or no

I already said in the original post... but both types of crystals are giving gold. Just tried another 2 of the Uncollected ones and got gold again... so idk what's going on.

Might open a support ticket soon. Be my first time ever using one.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Because of ice man I've had a lot of battle chips lately. Opened 13 uncollected crystals and each one gave 15000 gold
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    When uncollected first came out I opened 10 and got 4* punisher, 225 units, and gold. I've opened about 20 more and only gold. I can't even remember what a unit looks like
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I am having the same experience. The last 14 uncollected arena crystals indhave opened, have only given gold.
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Prior to the update in which isos were no longer going to be a part of arena crystals, i would at least get gold, isos and mostly the 2* punisher and if lucky the 3*_ which is really rare, rare like getting units from the daily crystal. Which i didnt even know existed.
    Once it updated to no longer providing isos, i have gotten a 45 and a 15 but that was over a month ago. since, its all been gold and forget about getting punisher, i dont even know why kabam states hes part of the arena crystal....?!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got 550 Units from 10 crystals the other day. It's always been hit or miss.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It's rigged you know. First day it was out I got like 1000s of units and refills and about 1/2 gold. Now I'm like 95% gold. It's obviously rigged when they found out that people were getting lots units
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    Save up 100k battlechips and open all of that at once. It’s very satisfying.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's rigged you know. First day it was out I got like 1000s of units and refills and about 1/2 gold. Now I'm like 95% gold. It's obviously rigged when they found out that people were getting lots units

It's not rigged. It's RNG.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

RNG = Rigged Number Generator
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

Typically I would agree with you. For a month straight though? What are the chances of that?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Giving units means less spending so it's not a bad luck it's just unfavourable RNG
    Get used to it and do arena milestones for guaranteed units