**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1 100% Done and Dusted

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

It was fun while it lasted. Overall, I used less than 25 revives and probably could have done it in less if I wasn’t trying to get it all done today.
7.1 was a freaking blast. Lots of fun and lots of rank up resources, but not enough ISO.
My MVPs for it? Other than, you know, Doom, Havok, and Fury.
6r2 Man-Thing and 6r3 Mojo.
I soloed Aarkus, Weapon X, and Night Carnage with Man-Thing. Seriously. He’s a beast for a lot of path fights as well, same with Mojo.
My nexus crystal was a choice between Vulture, Loki, and awakening Mordo, so I went with Vulture. The six star rank up gem was Science which I don’t exactly have a use for yet.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How to counter Gwenperion boss?
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ronan cheese, Warlock, Sunspot, Mysterio, Don't know if ramping up guillotine would work because of energy resistance
  • Options
    CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101

Kill_Grey said:

Ronan cheese, Warlock, Sunspot, Mysterio, Don't know if ramping up guillotine would work because of energy resistance
    I saw a Colossus and Stark spidey OS, it's on YT
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Also Doms with her Trinity works.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I did my completion run last night. Was fairly surprised that it wasn't the nightmare Act 6 is. I may never explore that. I can see myself chipping away at this when I have nothing to do.

I don't think it's easy. You do need a solid roster, but it can be done if you have the skill. Much better start to this compared to Act 6 imo.
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hulkbuster claps Gwenperion
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I used Sunspot