**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Porkers piggy bank

Can someone explain this to me please? I’m really confused tbh I haven’t a clue on what’s the point of it or how it works.

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Saw that message too. My take was that you get points/units every time you fight, similar to the daily objectives. It was the first I heard. I don’t remember seeing it in the other December announcements. Then the game went down. So I can’t even test it
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    shortly explained: you play the game, do stuff. as you play the game, the piggy bank will slowly fill up. you can buy the piggy bank whenever you want up to 80 units i think? with real money
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    I got a glimpse of this before the maintenance. If I’m not wrong, the prizes in the bundle keep increasing in value as your number of series in arena keep increasing. And in the end you can buy it for 3 dollars once you reach maximum rewards? I might be wrong though
  • MousiasMousias Posts: 39
    edited December 2020
    So here's my question: You buy it once and every 40 or 60 or 80 fights you can crack it open to get the units/rewrds, or you got to spend everytime you reach 40/60/80 to get 40/60/80 units + extra rewards for 3.5 Euros?

Cause if it's the latter, it doesn't seem worth at all.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Mousias said:

So here's my question: You buy it once and every 40 or 60 or 80 fights you can crack it open to get the units/rewrds, or you got to spend everytime you reach 40/60/80 to get 40/60/80 units + extra rewards for 3.5 Euros?

For people who want to replace time spent with money spent for farming potions and revives it may be worth it.

I don’t fall in that category personally but I can see how it could be appealing to some
  • MousiasMousias Posts: 39
    edited December 2020

Mousias said:

For people who want to replace time spent with money spent for farming potions and revives it may be worth it.

I don’t fall in that category personally but I can see how it could be appealing to some
    Ι mean if you buy it once and everytime it fills you get the units/rewards, it might be worth, else, if you spend 3.5 euros for 80 units plus a revive and a couple of potions, you might as well get the monthly card for 6 euros which consists of 700+ units overall.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Kabam: Introducing the Porker Piggy Bank where you need to fight and gain units and goodies to break it..

Gets excited and sees $3.99 in unit store

Me: BRUH