**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a way to farm energy refills?

I ran out and I'd like to stock up on them again, but I've no clue how to

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    There used to be. Act 4.3.5 always had them. If you enter it you'll see a bunch of small energy and for ages if you took a few of the small energy the next time you entered it they'd be full energy refills. But it hasn't worked for me lately. Best I can say now is you can enter random quests and look for them. If you do find one you don't have to actually finish the quest. You keep the energy once you get it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    5.3 has a bunch, you can even see a path that has 2 of them on it
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    They turn up at random. Each party in each quest has the potential to develop these, revives or health.

Your paths will be different from mine, and different each time. But they will only respawn when you complete that quest.

So if there are things you want on two paths, you can go through both; but if you don't finish it, there will be no more refills from that mission to you do.

You can therefore search through all the missions one by one until you find a refill if you want (dull, but free); or you can go through a single mission over and over (dull, and uses energy, but at least you'll pick up some options whilst you do it) - whichever suits you better.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I searched through Act 4 when they had the 2x energy per node week and was able to max my storage out. You’ll find a lot of them if you haven’t already farmed them out

Also if you run 3.4.6 (Thanos map) for iso it will eventually give out energy refills
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    its just about luck but the best way to get them are the free crystals / quest crystals / and arena crystals
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    its just about luck but the best way to get them are the free crystals / quest crystals / and arena crystals

No the best way to get them is from the store
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    5.3 has a bunch, you can even see a path that has 2 of them on it

What this guy said, I have got 2 in the same path about 3 times. If you can't see any in any of the quests, just run through a path to reset it, hopefully they show up again.
  • ChirpsChirps Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    1v1 versus crystals give the small refills out quite often. That way you aren't spending energy to get energy. Just thought I'd share that since a lot of people do t do it anymore.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    For me, for some reason, 5.3.6's easiest path (the one where the enemies have no local nodes on them) has a few energy refills every run. One energy refill frequently appears after every run just right after Ronan, and 1-2 refills lie somewhere on the left path after King Groot.

The other quests of 5.3 didn't have such massive quantities of energy refills consistently popping up like that. The second most was 5.3.4, where there were 2 energy refills down the tech path for one run.