**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Anniversary Gift? [Merged]

Comments

• azaan9002azaan9002 Posts: 16
    I didn't got any anniversary gift just received an profile pic and title no shards whatsoever please help someone azaan9002 is my id name.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No gift as well.
  • So Ive been getting the 'Sixth Anniversary title' for the like 30th time but no gift please help :(
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    conqueror
    did not get gift
    Ayan~645
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra What's your action in this issue? Please give some reply so that we guys can know what's going on.
  • Same problem
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Hello everyone, I logged into the contest today after getting called at 2am by a friend to tell me about these awesome gifts Kabam had given us, a pair of cavalier players, a title, a profile picture, a five star featured *in shards* and half of a six star. I log in and see one message in my inbox, a title. The shards? No where to be seen. I reloaded my game, signed into my account on a different device. Nothing. Does anyone know what’s going on?

Same issue. I have 2 mini accounts (one Cav, one UC) that I didn't get them on either. I went into main account to read the full message again, but the message is nowhere to be found in my read mail. The message clearly came and my main got the 10k 6* shards, but nothing on my other accounts.
    ( s
  • Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27
    Still no update, still no reward. But I keep getting the title over and over again. Something is seriously messed up with the Kabam servers.
  • Bruce_BoltBruce_Bolt Posts: 2
    I thought it was only me. I didn't get my anniversary rewards but I've had the title and the pfp in my inbox nonstop today, please fix this Kabam.
  • Same here, 12 titles in my stash but no gift shards for cavalier
  • Im cavalier player,i did not received the rewards yet
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
  • I got multiple copies of the sixth anniversary title but no gift, I have another account which did get the gift. I tried to post a support ticket but those were not working this morning either.
  • beemochopbeemochop Posts: 8
    Same problem on my alt
  • ARTHAS23ARTHAS23 Posts: 5
    I'm uncollected but I did not receive my anniversary gift instead anniversary title 3 times. Please resolve this issue.
  • ARTHAS23ARTHAS23 Posts: 5
    I also didn't get it.. instead anniversary title 3 times.. where's my shards...
  • ScorpionorkScorpionork Posts: 11
    Fixing this is gonna be tough. Hope we get our share soon thought, will be good to have those shards regardless.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    This thread will just get closed with a reference to the big thread, which kabam mods will then continue to ignore

E: Lol, they merged them. Awkward
  • Been playing this game over 4 years didn't get anniversary gift ,just the dumbass title fix this please.....

• same with me... multiple times i have received it, but I haven't gotten my gift yet

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    I’m soo special !!!!
  • SexyTSexyT Posts: 22
    I have 3 accounts that am playing on. I heard players in my alliance talking about that reward but unfortunately I don't receive it on none of my accounts. I hope a Kabam member seeing this message it is fear for all player receive this reward they giving away. I receive the title like 4 times on one of my accounts. I hope they fix this problem soon and all who didn't receive there reward get it.
  • I also didn't get the shards..I logged in around 7 to 8 times..but every time in game mail allows me to claim the same title and profile pic
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I got all of it so no
  • jeevan47jeevan47 Posts: 0
    All my allience mates got the anniversary shards exept 4 of them including myself. Kabam pls look into this issue and everyone who ever didn't get the rewards yet should be rewarded. C'mon kabam u can't be doing this on Christmas.
  • VVEED_VVEED_ Posts: 35
    I haven't got anniversary rewards yet