**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is Spider Hams Piggy Bank actually for?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
I know it’s currently disabled, but what is Spider Hams Piggy Bank actually for?

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    1) ^^^^^ that right there.......it’s unnecessary

2) @Wozzy101 from what it was available for was a $3(US) offer when you would fight 80 fights in quests or arena so could get one if three items
    Edit: every fight you won was banked into the spider-ham piggy bank and had three thresholds to reach

X2 level 4 potions(40 units)
    1 lvl 1 revives (60 units)
    X2 level 4 team potions (80 units)
    (And i think if you unlocked those items by doing the 80 fights you also got 80 units)
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Spider-Ham’s piggy bank disabled: This feature is being temporarily disabled while the team works to fix an issue that occurred with it. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

Maybe next time try reading.
    He knows it's disabled. He wants to know what it was.
    well tell him then
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I’m curious...will we get retroactive credit for fights logged while the Piggy was malfunctioning?

Dr. Zola
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    U get 1 unit in the piggy bank for each fight u win. Am not sure abt the milestones but ik that when u need the units, u need to break the piggy bank. U can store upto a maximum of 80 units. Once it's full, u need to break it before the progress resets to get the units.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Also to "piggy back" on what others said. I think you only have 2 hrs after it hits 80 to collect or it goes back to zero
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Djin said:

Spider-Ham’s piggy bank disabled: This feature is being temporarily disabled while the team works to fix an issue that occurred with it. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

Maybe next time try reading.
    He knows it's disabled. He wants to know what it was.
    I know he knows
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It is there for dreaming...dreaming when it might come back.
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    DrZola said:

I’m curious...will we get retroactive credit for fights logged while the Piggy was malfunctioning?

Dr. Zola

bump

@MCOC Team
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    For reals. There has to be a bump. I'll spend the 2.99. spider ham month should mean spider ham bank. Not next month when a new character is featured.