**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Rank-up advice...

XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Summoners need insight on rank-ups resources to likely complete ACT5 or start ACT6 for cavalier. The following screens are my 5/6* rooster. Who do you think would be the most viable champion to spend resources on. BTW; although 6* are shown I don't have the resources to rank-up past level 1. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I would rank up magneto and quake. To be honest, your current champs could clear all of act 6.
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I would rank CAIW, Red Mag, Colossus, OR, and Corvus. Torch will help out with some stubborn fights/bosses.

Go in the order you feel you play the best because any of them will be extremely helpful in Act 5 & 6.

Personally I run Ghost + Wasp. Then 3 other useful champs for the lane I'm taking or specific needs for the boss
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    If you haven't completed act 5 and haven't done cavalier i would say Corvus. Simply because he can slice through most stuff in act 5. And he can do serious damage to ultron even if he dies. He also handles sentinel well in act 6. Other than that, CAIW if high sig. Quake maybe if you can quake well.
  • Options
    Astounds said:

If you haven't completed act 5 and haven't done cavalier i would say Corvus. Simply because he can slice through most stuff in act 5. And he can do serious damage to ultron even if he dies. He also handles sentinel well in act 6. Other than that, CAIW if high sig. Quake maybe if you can quake well.

Thanks for the response ...I don't use Quake often since I rely on Ghost...CAIW is at sig 200.
  • Options

I would rank up magneto and quake. To be honest, your current champs could clear all of act 6.

Mags & Colossus were high on my list...If I rank Quake I believe I would need to practice more B4 I rely on her.
  • Options
    JonnySnow said:

I would rank CAIW, Red Mag, Colossus, OR, and Corvus. Torch will help out with some stubborn fights/bosses.

Go in the order you feel you play the best because any of them will be extremely helpful in Act 5 & 6.

Personally I run Ghost + Wasp. Then 3 other useful champs for the lane I'm taking or specific needs for the boss

I like all of those candidates however I don't run suicides...I guess my biggest uncertainty is that should I invest in ranking 1 champ to R5 or R4 more champs like SS, Src Supreme, OR, Havok, Elsa,Claire, & SH to have more higher-rated options.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    A lot of others have given advice on all the champions you could rank up so I’d like to give advice on specifically getting cav and who you should rank up for that purpose. Rank up your warlock to deal with the crossbones boss and then you should breeze through cav.
  • Options
    VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    Corvus is all you need
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

A lot of others have given advice on all the champions you could rank up so I’d like to give advice on specifically getting cav and who you should rank up for that purpose. Rank up your warlock to deal with the crossbones boss and then you should breeze through cav.

Appreciate the insight ...do you believe R4 would be suffice.
  • Options
    VictorD said:

Corvus is all you need

I do like Corvus ...he is currently R4...so he is definitely a good candidate for R5 .