**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6 Star should I take to R2 next?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Have 2 generic R1-2 Gems, 1 tech and 1 mystic plus quite a lot of T5B and T2A.

Cap IW would be the obvious choice I guess but I already have a sig 200 5 star.

Apart from Cap, any other 6 stars that I have worth taking to R2?

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    You have an awakened Proxima! very solid champ!
    Also Spidergwen is quite decent!

I personally would go for those two!
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Omedenn said:

You have an awakened Proxima! very solid champ!
    Also Spidergwen is quite decent!

I personally would go for those two!

Thanks for the advice. I'm hesitant on spidergwen because I have a R5 5 star duped.

Proxima I haven't really used. What is she good for other than big damage?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    To answer your question above, promixa is really only good for damage. But if you’re in a matchup without a damage cap her sp3 hits so hard. The other person I’d rank 2 is gambit. He’s good after his buff and worth ranking up. I can’t believe I’m also saying this but if you have red guardian abomination is worth taking to rank 2. The eastern blockers synergy makes abomination crazy, it doesn’t make any sense but is true.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Proxima also has some great utility.
    - She can firstly parry projectiles which helps against match-ups like imiw.
    - She has passive true strike which you can keep up all fight if you play her right.
    - She has -ability accuracy while blocking, so she bypasses nodes like masochism and tenacity.

Proxima is quite underrated, she has amazing damage +utility
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

To answer your question above, promixa is really only good for damage. But if you’re in a matchup without a damage cap her sp3 hits so hard. The other person I’d rank 2 is gambit. He’s good after his buff and worth ranking up. I can’t believe I’m also saying this but if you have red guardian abomination is worth taking to rank 2. The eastern blockers synergy makes abomination crazy, it doesn’t make any sense but is true.

@Will3808 - I'm thinking about taking my Abomination to r2. With the Red Giardian synergy his poison is insane