**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Initial completion rewards for monthly Cav EQ a better Idea.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Not rewards buff that's a different matter,this is for restructuring to have something as initial completion rewards rather than only exploration rewards.

Is Initial completion rewards for monthly Cav EQ a better Idea. 30 votes

Yes
66% 20 votes
No
33% 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    The rewards are still there. They just took the completion rewards and broke them up into the 3 chapters of the EQ.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I don't like the change and lack of completion rewards to monthly EQ.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Heres the problem though, if they went back to completion rewards as they were then everyone would be complaining that they nerfed the chapter completion rewards. In the end you get the same thing for the initial completion and that’s all I care about. Seeing a completion reward on the quest page doesn’t change what you end up getting.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    You get the Act Completion reward for each Chapter now. Earlier all the rewards were given for completing the last quest. But now it's given for each Chapter. 1st chapter complete you get 1/3rd 2nd chapter gives 1/3rd and third chapter gives 1/3rd. Completing all chapters will give you full rewards.

This way anyone who's not able to complete the last chapter still get the 2/3rd of the reward for first two chapters and not miss it.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

How much % of player base to you think explores the cav quest i think not much very few will have that kind of roster built, but if there is something enticing people will try and thats the fun.

Can't say I agree with you. Its got t5cc and a good amount of 6* shards. I think that alone is enticing people and pushing people to explore the EQ.