**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two skill required champions : Ghost or quake

Professorpro_789Professorpro_789 Posts: 38
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Just looking forward for public opinions . Both the champions are just awesome.

Two skill required champions : Ghost or quake 90 votes

Ghost
44%
Jombie75andrade5184Alex13369HendrossCassyMostWantedsimolazLmaoLegendboy2411Colonaut123WRIRVoltoloscharmkevverKill_GreyZipio-sixate-kurogami24DonDudu2809jsjsjs13ProximaMidnight_8 40 votes
Quake
55%
Lo4eathPhotimeMillybearAsukiraSpeedbumpege999menYoMovesUnsilentCupidMysterioLoveshackXva23MeebletonDylanphileX_Factor_AgentVedantMehtaabqberMobile_P0tat0spigwenderSpeedro420 50 votes

Comments

• Ghost
    Please give the reason behind your voting :smile:
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Well first of all she can do any content that doesn't have:
    -true strike,
    -power gain (even thought it can be done this requires more skill),
    -passive damage over time or damage over time debuffs
    -natural evade counters (Apocalypse)
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Quake
    I have both of them at Rank 4. I enjoy playing both. I'm quite good with both, but no expert, and I personally feel Quake needs more skill compared to Ghost. You can play both without getting hit or blocking, but the Heavy/Dexter method of quake needs to be more precise than the Ghost playstyle IMO.
  • KlLLKlLL Posts: 66
    Ghost
    I know quake is better but ghost is more fun for me to play than quake’s play style.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you can Quake, you'll clear more content because of her non contact playstyle. Ghost wrecks waaaay faster but doesn't cover the same number of content that Quake can bypass. But these are waaaay above the rest.

Love them both.
  • Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18
    Ghost
    Ghost is way more fun and easy to play. I have ghost at r5 and quake at r1 because she’s so much harder to use than ghost
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I feel like it’s a good problem to have. It’s not like you’re choosing between Quake and Rocket Racoon or something.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Learn them both!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I don't want to go through this again...
  • Ghost
    AATT said:

TWO SKILL REQUIRED CHAMPIONS

Let's be honest, quake requieres a way more skills than ghost

Ghost also requires much skill and if u r not skilled u will just mess up
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Ghost
    Doom. I simply enjoy him more than quake and ghost. Even though they are best but "DOOM"
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake and Shake is way harder to master than the normal ghost playstyle with the wasp synergy for me personally. Idk without the wasp synergy though as I never put in the time to master it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake requires much more skill than ghost, she’s also far slower, however her utility is much better, she can bypass far more nodes, and handle far more issues

Ghost is known for having extraordinary damage on top of her utility, she can absolutely melt opponents, and requires far less skill than quake, while still maintaining one of the strongest utility sets in the game

As the game is progressing towards less specific content, the value of quake is, while not decreasing, it is also not increasing as quickly as it once was, whereas ghost, with her speed, is still holding down her absolute top of the top spot in this content (7.1 is the main example here, there are few places you really need quake, so people aren’t using her much there, because they can use other champs)

However, quake still works for pretty much all of it, it’s just more of a case of not needing to use her due to other options

As for which is better, on level ground (5-65 vs 5-65 for example) quake still gets my vote, however I do think r3 6* ghost is becoming superior to a 5* quake
  • Ghost
    qartweli said:

Ghost is easierthen cyclops what skill are u mad? I jave her on r3..very low skill is needed

LoL 😂😆🤣🤣 for telling it easier than Cyclops . You must be aware that those who are expert in phasing and have good timing can only play using Ghost which requires pretty much concentration and skill.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost for me. I'm not a reliable Quaker. Once you get Ghost's playstyle you can smack content so fast it's nuts.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

qartweli said:

Ghost is easierthen cyclops what skill are u mad? I jave her on r3..very low skill is needed

LoL 😂😆🤣🤣 for telling it easier than Cyclops . You must be aware that those who are expert in phasing and have good timing can only play using Ghost which requires pretty much concentration and skill.
    With ghost all you need is timing, and actually it's easier to hit after opponent missed then a usual intercept, so she is overall easier. Maybe unusual for some, but it's no big deal. Phasing sps is also easier then evading sps, you anyway need to know your enemy's sp animation. And it took me only couple of hours to get used to ghost, so she is pretty simple to use indeed
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Quake
    I came into this thread under the impression that we were voting on who takes more skill, I personally think Quake has a much higher skill cap than Ghost, but Ghost has been much more useful to me. Quake is incredible though, don’t get me wrong.