**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor any good unawakened?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Just got him as a 6 star

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Yes for insane damage when ramped, the only reason you need the sig ability is the damage reflect, if you could send your other 6*s I could give you a more realistic reaction for your roster. @Tiger360

Fairly small atm have been getting more active in the game recently and I’m pushing through V6 now. Pretty average 6 star roster (NF is good but needs awakening)

Tiger360 said:

Yes for insane damage when ramped, the only reason you need the sig ability is the damage reflect, if you could send your other 6*s I could give you a more realistic reaction for your roster. @Tiger360

Fairly small atm have been getting more active in the game recently and I’m pushing through V6 now. Pretty average 6 star roster (NF is good but needs awakening)
    Ok, so yeah he’s great for you, NF doesn’t NEED the awakening to have any uses but it certainly helps, he is still a great evade counter. Also Psylocke is a great power control champ. Where are you in act 6?
    I have NF as a 5 star rank 5 and I have better power control champs like Magik at 5 star. I’m sitting on 6.2 in Act 6 atm and planning to tackle it somewhere in Jan just need to build up some revives in case

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Ok, so yeah he’s great for you, NF doesn’t NEED the awakening to have any uses but it certainly helps, he is still a great evade counter. Also Psylocke is a great power control champ. Where are you in act 6?
    I have NF as a 5 star rank 5 and I have better power control champs like Magik at 5 star. I’m sitting on 6.2 in Act 6 atm and planning to tackle it somewhere in Jan just need to build up some revives in case
    Gotcha, well Namor should help you out then and I hope you enjoy him!
    Thanks :) what are his best uses? Which content is he best for? Ty

So he is great vs bleed immune champs as he build his outrage very quickly. He is also a fantastic champ for farming pots in ROL as well as any fight which allows you to build up to an sp3 and just destroy the opponent really!

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah his damage is all intact and is pretty nice, but you just don't have that utility