**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus vs mags

I have mags already at r4 and need one more t4cc to r5 him. I just got colossus used a mutant ag on him. Both are awakened. Should I take colossus to r4 or magneto to r5(both are five stars)

Colossus vs mags 66 votes

Colossus to r4
27%
buffajrDrake2078Jmd82NapaHeroDJMNHSarvanga1_AATTHassamaMamaKeyBDfour24MCOCHazzaSaltE_Wenis69Haunted_ghoštBlackTuranjscott96Silver_GooseKaypee3OppoRancisis 18 votes
Magneto to r5
72%
KpatrixdanielmathRaganatorLightburn22BENJI830SeptristicOsfan8HendrossThecrusher_9756Moot4LifeDaphboyCpt_Awesomeo55Rockypantherx_Sham_MattstafariDart1981EtjamaMobile_P0tat0DeaconJerkobson 48 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Colossus to r4
    R4 colossus then you can use both champs in all contents.
  • OppoRancisisOppoRancisis Posts: 16
    Colossus to r4
    I’ve had no need to take Magneto up to r5. He kills everything metal incredibly quickly at r4. I think Colossus would be a better r5 pick when you eventually have the catalysts.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Magneto to r5
    defo him first but col can go after. immunities are super useful
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Colossus first for Immunities, but then Magneto needs to be your Next Rank Up. Both are Best of the Best...
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Magneto to r5
    I generally say a r5 > a r4 most of the time. If colossus was super high sig then maybe. But magneto just destroys.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Magneto to r5
    How high is Collosus signature ability?