**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Domino + mutant cav eq = SUCKS

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
I was trying Domino in Cav EQ and it is one big tragedy.

She has chance to shrug off bleeds and gain power, that is np. But it is her reduced AA that makes the bleeds stay, even tho she throws SPs. And it is bigger issue than you imagine, my r5 domino usually gets 1-2 prowess through each fight, with the bleed purifying failing in 3/4 cases.

Please, is there a possibility to change the node somehow? From top of my head I dont know any mutant who would have issues if the node became independant on AAR.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they generally dont have nodes that aren't affected by aar, except in a few cases because their activation is a bit weirder. In this case, it's cut and dry what the requirements are, so I don't see them making adjustments for that, and I guess you could argue it is supposed to benefit the player so it should be immune to aar but kabam would just say it something that you have to consider
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Bro what's with the Domino hate threads and the 'Domino is bad in this part of the game threads?' geez, can these threads just stop please.
  • Options
    Btw that comment was not directed at OP, it was directed at everyone in general
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode you must have missed it but I later stated my comment was not directed at OP.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Thicco_Mode you must have missed it but I later stated my comment was not directed at OP.

And he was commenting on how you chose this thread which outlined AAR interaction with nodes as opposed to other domino criticism threads.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

Thicco_Mode you must have missed it but I later stated my comment was not directed at OP.

I mean you said "Domino is bad in this part of the game threads" which can only mean this one and you commented on this thread so it seems like a very easy conclusion to make but sure
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode all I wanted to say was I'm tired of the Domino criticism thread. Op's thread is just commenting his experience... so no my comment was not directed OP. sorry if that was unclear.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

Thicco_Mode all I wanted to say was I'm tired of the Domino criticism thread. Op's thread is just commenting his experience... so no my comment was not directed OP. sorry if that was unclear.

yeah of course, I wasn't angry at you or anything. just confused
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    remove the "+ MUTANT CAV EQ = " and I agree wholeheartedly
  • Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Domino is one of my favourite to play but literally can't use her for this as get basically no prowess. It is very annoying