**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon for act 6? (+more)

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Hi folks.

1. I've got Aegon, a generic gem, 130 sigs, and enough t2a to take him to r5. My main aim is to progress through act 6 (currently stuck on 6.2.2 which he probably isn't useful for) and variants. Should I invest in him? I've got a tons of skill iso in the stash right now. (no plans on lol or aol anytime soon)

2. I managed to get and dupe 5* CGR from the epoch crystals. While I may not be able to immediately, should I take him to r5 for the same goals as above?

3. I also got 5* Prof X from those crystals. I have 3 generic gems. Should I invest in him or Havok for act 6? Only other generic candidates for me would be void (nowhere near enough sigs for him) and possibly doom (doesn't need it and don't have him)

4. 6* Thing any useful? Don't have most of his synergies as 5* as of now.

5. Sasquatch or Sym supreme or sorcerer supreme?

Would appreciate some advice, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Here's most of my 5* roster if any other rank up is better. (I have plans for cap and Colossus. Not gonna take up omega because I have zero plans for suicides)

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would defo rank aegon. he's great in act six. I think he can also do sinister because he has tenacity for the poison and fury at high combo, but I'm not familiar with aegon
  • Options

I would defo rank aegon. he's great in act six. I think he can also do sinister because he has tenacity for the poison and fury at high combo, but I'm not familiar with aegon

So he'll be good for other parts atleast right? I don't think he'll be good for that chapter though. Isn't there a node which causes trouble every time you crit or something in it? If not then maybe he can chip away I reckon
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

You gonna push him to sp2 in seconds with all of buffs falling off you. Your crits would make him regen too but i think his aar stops it? But hes a bad option as each time a buff ends on you he'll gain a lot of power
    So is anybody else in my roster suited for that fight? Rolled over a heimdall today else I might have managed with sentinel
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

You gonna push him to sp2 in seconds with all of buffs falling off you. Your crits would make him regen too but i think his aar stops it? But hes a bad option as each time a buff ends on you he'll gain a lot of power
    So is anybody else in my roster suited for that fight? Rolled over a heimdall today else I might have managed with sentinel
    You need a warlock or a heimdall for your sentinel to do that quest beautifully
    Got neither. Guess I'll just live in eternal pain then. What about CGR and prof x/havok though? In general that is
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Got neither. Guess I'll just live in eternal pain then. What about CGR and prof x/havok though? In general that is
    Cgr first definitely . Then prof x. Havok gets his uses for weird nodes of act 6.4 and 7.1 mostly
    Cool then. Should I use a generic on Prof x? I'll have one spare even after using 2 on Aegon and him
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Cgr first definitely . Then prof x. Havok gets his uses for weird nodes of act 6.4 and 7.1 mostly
    Cool then. Should I use a generic on Prof x? I'll have one spare even after using 2 on Aegon and him
    Nah he doesnt need the dupe at all. My ally mate uses him fine without dupe
    Great then. Thanks for helping (wasn't expecting any help because I posted in this section. Never get anything here lol)
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I used Aegon a lot is 6.3 and 6.4 for my initial clear - essentially did paths like a LoL run with a synergy team.
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

I used Aegon a lot is 6.3 and 6.4 for my initial clear - essentially did paths like a LoL run with a synergy team.

I'll take him up first then. I guess he'll be useful for something at least. Thanks