**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account creation date

Can anyone advice me on what to do to get passed the "tell us your account creation date"? question in the "verifying your account ownership"? I made this account almost six years ago and don't have any info on either my e-mail or Google Play account. Surely I'm not the only one in this situation and I'm rejected help for my tickets for this reason even though the support team helped me before (me answering the questions the exact same way as now) with my past tickets.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've heard you can look at the achievements to see when you did your first achievement. Pretty annoying
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I've heard you can look at the achievements to see when you did your first achievement. Pretty annoying

The worst thing is...

My achievement for completing act one bugged out. It says I never got it.
  • Options
    AeldelyosAeldelyos Posts: 16
    My Google Play Games app has my achievements tracked only back to 2018. My account is three times older than that.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

The worst thing is...

My achievement for completing Act 2 according to my "Achievements" is said to be done this summer. What a joke.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You can go to Google store or Apple store and track history to when you first downloaded the game downloads still counts as a purchase .
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

You can go to Google store or Apple store and track history to when you first downloaded the game downloads still counts as a purchase .

Nope. Can't find any of that and in the purchase history there's only what I paid for.
  • Options
    What's better is that I reset my Kabam ID password and it doesn't work! I've tried it 5 times and it's a very simple one. Doesn't work. Can I do anything about it? No! Cause I "can't prove my ownership"!
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 138 ★★
    I had this problem as well.
    I emailed google play support and asked for my 1st purchase I made and when I first downloaded the game off my email for marvel contest of champions.
    They replied with my information.
    Google play support is very helpful!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Track purchase e
    Aeldelyos said:

Texas_11 said:

Nope. Can't find any of that and in the purchase history there's only what I paid for.
    You have Google right?

I had to live chat customer support and they gave me the dates.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

The worst thing is...

My achievement for completing act one bugged out. It says I never got it.
    yup my achievements are bugged as well
  • Options
    KRANꓘ said:

I emailed google play support and asked for my 1st purchase I made and when I first downloaded the game off my email for marvel contest of champions.

Texas_11 said:

Track purchase e

Aeldelyos said:

Texas_11 said:

You have Google right?

I had to live chat customer support and they gave me the dates.
    ooh good to know for the future, thanks yall
  • Options
    KRANꓘ said:

Thanks a lot! Just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully I hear from them in a day or two.