Was sparky nerfed?

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Heya fellow summoners, was exploring and checking old discussions and a saw a few discussions saying that stark enhanced spider-man should get nerfed and this kinda felt like nonsense to me but I kinda feel like his damage output has decreased a little bit . I know there are so many better champs out there but I have him and I really like playing him. If anyone knows something about this please share and thank you!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean nothing was put in patch notes or anything like that. Maybe there was some node or class disadvantage or otherwise that affected his damage. Do you have proof of anything?

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the nodes! It must have been because of that, it would be a shame if they nerf him but I kinda doubt it! Thanks for your response bair!

No problem. You also might've had less poise charges than normal or something like that. What content did you use him in that you experienced less damage?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    The other thing to consider is that with other new high damage output Champs coming in the game, you start to notice how the old reliables start to pale in comparison but I imagine there will be a surge in popularity again once he's available as a 6 star.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Will he be available as a six star ever??
    What makes you so sure though???
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Because they don't silently nerf any champs.

I mean hopefully, yes. He's not overpowered in anyway, he's just a bit outdated. There are also champs that are older like Blade and Hyperion that haven't been released as 6*s. Look for him to be in a future 6* featured
    I hope so dude but the odds of getting him will be low

Because they don't silently nerf any champs.
    I meant why was he so sure that they are gonna release him as a 6*
    Because there's still money in the prospect of getting him as a 6 ⭐
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    He’ll be released to the featured 6* crystal first and then added to the pool of general 6* champions just like Archangel was.
    Damn I was really looking forward to pop open 10 5star crystals to try and get him but now that he might be released as a 6* then wow, any idea when he might be released as a 6star??
  • slackerslacker Member Posts: 774 ★★★★

Damn I was really looking forward to pop open 10 5star crystals to try and get him but now that he might be released as a 6* then wow, any idea when he might be released as a 6star??

No one know, it just everyone 's prediction

They just released a new featured 6 star, so there won't be any announcements for another 90 days and since it's a lot easier to dupe a 5 star, the smart move for now is still popping your 5s
  • MostWantedMostWanted Member Posts: 351 ★★

Heya fellow summoners, was exploring and checking old discussions and a saw a few discussions saying that stark enhanced spider-man should get nerfed and this kinda felt like nonsense to me but I kinda feel like his damage output has decreased a little bit . I know there are so many better champs out there but I have him and I really like playing him. If anyone knows something about this please share and thank you!

No