**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still having dropped inputs seriously

How do I send a ticket to report this issue to kabam?
Kabam must be knowingly cheating players out of cash and ingame units by continuing to have so many dropped units. They don’t have this game fixed after 6 years? Then fire someone responsible -publicly- and fix this NOW.

Comments

• Options
    SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    You have to email their “customer Support” office and you get a generic message back stating they’ll help you out. And then just send another generic message stating that how it’s going to be and thank you for playing MCOC and then they close your ticket. Kinda surprising they haven’t invested into an actual customer service department rather than just having forums
  • Options
    Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Done this keep being told its my old Iphone 12 or wifi 1000mbps. Just me! Then the old favourites delete app reinstall app close reinstall app. Ive sent them approx 10 emails asking them to look at forum posts by others. No joy. Keep telling me to record my inputs vs behaviour. Surely they can test it on a 12 and see themselves. Champs just dash in! Parry 50/50 then champs wont engage heavy. Dropped blocks or you just get hit through it! Costing units items and deaths. Just fail to see what we supposed to do when support gives us the run around and its not even on the known bugs and issues thread? Works perfectly on my sons iphone 7. I even had a support member tell me after 5.5 years ive lost the “perfect timing” to parry. Honestly that is insulting.