**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus is broken too.

nanogamingnanogaming Posts: 121
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/cb4ZNOUNg2Q
Kabam you owe me a revive and two heals, as corvus does not drain 20% power on sp2 while defender is at max power.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    This is a known bug. Not saying you should've looked at the forums, but looking at the forums does always help. Just for caution, there are also some bugs with Aegon, so be careful with that.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

But yesterday he was working just fine tho.

It was not working for me for 3 days now.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/cb4ZNOUNg2Q
    Kabam you owe me a revive and two heals, as corvus does not drain 20% power on sp2 while defender is at max power.

Yah learned it hard way in Aq today
  • Same thing happened to me. Died in aq section 3 today. Pots used because corvus didn’t power drain on an sp2 and I ate an sp3 from the defender
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Imagine not looking at the Bugs section of the forums and only looking at General Discussion

I am sorry, but you should not have to look in the forums to see if a champ is working before using them.

I'm sorry, but bugs occur and people post on the forums to alert the Kabam staff there's an issue.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    It looks like the power gain activated when the opponent didnt have sp3 in the video, so maybe it is inverted or something
    7714dtl said:

ItsDamien said:

I am sorry, but you should not have to look in the forums to see if a champ is working before using them.

I'm sorry, but bugs occur and people post on the forums to alert the Kabam staff there's an issue.
    But most of the time you don't even get official acknowledgement of the bugs. You have to look through threads posted by random people that might have a response from moderators. That's a crappy system of pure laziness.
    Well an official response are the posts that have responses from Mods or Admins, which are noted by the Moderator and Administrator tags on the posts. If you come to General Discussion to look for an answer thats already been noted in the Bugs section, then the laziness is on the part of the forum user for not looking in the appropriate place.
  • Hey there, as some have noted, we have a thread going for this issue here where we are gathering reports on this and where we will post updates as they become available.
This discussion has been closed.