Help for Act 5 Chapter 1

Shazam541Shazam541 Member Posts: 7
Hey everyone! I am currently on 5.1.3 and I am trying to push for uncollected and I am not sure if I have an adequate team for this challenge. I currently use 5* Annihilus, 5* Ronin, 4* Stark Spidey 4* Modok, and 4* White Mags. All of these champs are between 3400 to 3800 rating. Any tips for becoming uncollected?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    You can do it with those champions, it’s just going to be difficult. I suggest ranking them up more. Learn parry, dex, how to bait specials, and research the nodes you’ll go against and you should be good.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Hey Shazam my fellow summoner! I myself became uncollected less than a month ago, first thing that I found helpful was to master stark spidey because he’s gonna be your bread and butter throughout act 5 ch 1 and 2 I know building poise is time consuming but play wisely and build like 3-4 charges if possible and strike but watch the timer. Max starky if u can u won’t regret it and awaken him if possible but not a necessity unless you have a bunch of ag or already awakened, he can evade sps more often/ always. All the others are good but you need hard hitters like starky and Hyperion ( not that you have him) thor helped me a lot but I maxed him out so yeah try using ronin instead though. White mags is fine and better than thor! Modok might help a bit, best of luck in your journey to becoming uncollected! Oh and save units and 4hr crystals you won’t regret it.
    If you need any tips for becoming uncollected I’ll be glad to assist at any time if that is possible
  • Shazam541Shazam541 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks so much for the advice!
    Oh and I almost forgot, rank the champs up, when you get to act 5 ch2 try using boosts it’ll save you revives and units. Best of luck again!