**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom Bugged Too

Purnendu_611Purnendu_611 Posts: 59
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So recently we found that doom is bugged too, he ain't stunning after sp3 and apart from that sometimes shock aren't placed on medium.

Cmm don't get furies but indestructible.

But with cmm I noticed that the bug was only when I was doing the cavalier monthly quest, rest everywhere she is getting furies.

Maybe check out Cavalier monthly quest can be reason for all the bugs.

Because doom bug was too observed in cavalier monthly quest while it was working good in side quest.

Regards
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    I was just doing 100% Cav difficulty with both of them and they worked fine. Mabye it was the node
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Hmm ill have to check this out. He was working just fine for me
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just used Doom and CMM for my 6.4 run and Cavalier EQ just recently. It’s probably a node you didn’t read.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    They are both fine. Had things like his Shock not working too, but that was the Node. If his stun isn‘t working, it‘s likely just stun immunity from Champ/Node.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Been working fine for me. Everything you mentioned can be explained by reduced ability accuracy so I think someone just isn’t reading the nodes/champ abilities.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom is working perfectly
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    I think Cavalier difficulty is bugged been doing some weird things in there
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Who against
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    maybe its a stun immune lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Im didn’t had any issues at all
  • Options
    DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    I ve been using doom, cmm n nick as attacker team in aw back to back. I m experiencing zero bugs. (Yes, i ve used em in cav eq as well, no bugs for me)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

It's just the easy path, they don't have any such nodes...

I had bug for cmm while my friend had bug with doom.

which chapter?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

There's a lot of weird stuff going on right now. I was using corvus in AQ map 6 and accidentally parried Annihilus and somehow nullified his rod with the parry. Haven't had issues with Doom though. Omega is bugged pretty bad though

The parry nullify is a weird one since it's technically not a bug, but also is.

Essentially an armour break counts as a "nullify", it nullifies an active armour buff. But when there's no armour up buff to nullify, it still applies the armour break anyway. In the case of Annihilus it causes the Rod to be nullified instead.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

zeezee57 said:

There's a lot of weird stuff going on right now. I was using corvus in AQ map 6 and accidentally parried Annihilus and somehow nullified his rod with the parry. Haven't had issues with Doom though. Omega is bugged pretty bad though

Essentially an armour break counts as a "nullify", it nullifies an active armour buff. But when there's no armour up buff to nullify, it still applies the armour break anyway. In the case of Annihilus it causes the Rod to be nullified instead.
    It's not a bug since it is intended for game mechanics
    I mean... yes and no.

As I said the armour break should nullify an armour buff. But with Annihilus, he generally doesn't have an armour buff, so there's nothing to be "nullified", and cause his Rod to be deactivated.

Maybe "bug" isn't the correct term, but it's a very weird interaction that probably wasn't intended to work in that way when there's no armour buff to nullify.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

zeezee57 said:

It's not a bug since it is intended for game mechanics
    I mean... yes and no.

As I said the armour break should nullify an armour buff. But with Annihilus, he generally doesn't have an armour buff, so there's nothing to be "nullified", and cause his Rod to be deactivated.

Maybe "bug" isn't the correct term, but it's a very weird interaction that probably wasn't intended to work in that way when there's no armour buff to nullify.
    Well, in my opinion the Armor Break is breaking his rod in that case. Just some kind of logical interaction?
  • Options

Ok, but you realise some characters get aa reduction... and you haven’t told anyone who the fights were against.
  • Options

Ok, but you realise some characters get aa reduction... and you haven’t told anyone who the fights were against.
    @Mr_Platypus

I tried cmm on the cosmic grit chapter second or third fight don't remember exactly, she didn't get fury first time , I waited tried again and again she didn't get any fury... I remember it wasn't against any mystic champ or aa reduction champ. Then I tried her in duel she worked well was gaining furies ...

Doom bug was against warlock (2nd or 3rd fight in chapter that gives bonus to mystic champs, on easy path). He wasn't placing shock sometimes and even didn't stun after sp3.
    I’m exploring as I go so I’m not at the cosmic quest yet.

Warlock reduces offensive ability accuracy reduction with each infection passive. I can guarantee that you had 1 or more infection passives when you failed to trigger dooms abilities. And based on the fact that your doom bug wasn’t a bug, I’m going to go ahead and say your cmm issue wasn’t a bug either.
  • Options

@Mr_Platypus

I tried cmm on the cosmic grit chapter second or third fight don't remember exactly, she didn't get fury first time , I waited tried again and again she didn't get any fury... I remember it wasn't against any mystic champ or aa reduction champ. Then I tried her in duel she worked well was gaining furies ...

Doom bug was against warlock (2nd or 3rd fight in chapter that gives bonus to mystic champs, on easy path). He wasn't placing shock sometimes and even didn't stun after sp3.
    I’m exploring as I go so I’m not at the cosmic quest yet.

Warlock reduces offensive ability accuracy reduction with each infection passive. I can guarantee that you had 1 or more infection passives when you failed to trigger dooms abilities. And based on the fact that your doom bug wasn’t a bug, I’m going to go ahead and say your cmm issue wasn’t a bug either.
    @Mrspider568 not sure about doom, but cmm bug is officially confirmed through many people. And it is on other threads. Doom bug was shared in an video on our group chat.
    No need to tag me.
    Doom vs warlock isn’t a bug. It’s how warlocks infection passive works. So unless it’s occurred against champs on nodes that cannot lower his ability accuracy, there’s no bug.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Where is the comment which featured my name did it get deleted ?
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I got 2 notifications and both comments are gone