**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game performance continually worse

Love the game but the amount of in fight issues is unfortunately at an all time high. Blocks and parries missing even more than normal, fight is freezing several times per fight now rather than just once or twice in a half hour session for example so being clipped when playing the current event with its counter tactics node means you're dead without it being your fault, a terrible node to put in with these issues being so prevalent at the moment.

Hitting special 1 always causes the AI to use their special first if they have a bar of power which often leaves you open to being hit by it. Combos are being missed once or twice every other fight resulting in more unnecessary damage being taken.

The game itself has turned back to the right direction with some amazing characters and inventive events but these infight issues are causing me and numerous alliance members and contacts to be fed up with the game again.

New Sumsung s20 plus ultra which handles all other games. Please fix what is otherwise a great game.

Comments

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I'm barely able to dex at the moment, and its costing me revives in cavalier difficulty which I rarely ever need to use

The game is horrendous!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely gonna quit at this point. I'm just tired.
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    same here. right now the game is unplayable.
    I got tired of wasting resources on easy fights just because kabam does not fix all these problems.

For several months now there have been a lot of bugs in the game and it only gets worse with time.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I R2d my 6* spider ham and he’s been unplayable since the update. I can’t even level him and enjoy him since whenever his character loads in the game crashes.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    I agree 100%. I've lost health in AQ and AW due to server instability. In most cases, I used units to purchase health portions and used multiple boosts before going in a fight but just to waste it because I'm stuck in loading. To add insult to injury, support will only give you generic responses. The lack of initiative in getting their game on the right track is a moral killer for die hard gamers. While I'd rather for them to completely shut it down to iron out all the bugs but in reality Kabam is not going to do that, a move that blatantly shows they rather players to patiently accept current conditions of the app no matter the cost to them. If that's not exploitation I don't know what is. Let a gamer utilize an exploitation and see what happens to them.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Reviving this thread to ask about the spider ham issue still crashing the game