**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you do?

I’m leaning toward black widow as she is a banger of a champ and I’ve got the resources already but would it make more sense to wait and take up two 5 stars to rank 5 instead of one six star to rank 2? Will start chugging away at act 6 soon and I have no variants touched yet

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'd take bw. Unless you can quake. Then probably quake and then bw. It will take at least current and next 6* featured to add quake to 6* basic, most likely even more.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Don't get me wrong, BWCV is an amazing champ, but I personally think it might be a bit early for you to transition to 6* rank-ups (your 5* roster is barely developed).

If you can Quake (and even if you can't, I'd recommend learning about her), I would recommend leveling up Quake and Sentinel. Those two will help in Act 6 and can clear out a number of lanes across a lot of variants. I'd also look at that Sorc Supreme as a future plan for taking on 6.2 Champion.

Keep in mind that Kingpin and Mole Man are getting a numbers update (might be interesting options for that XL variant exploration or for the recent villain variant). They're both already pretty decent in both for certain lanes.
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    I can quake and bake with the best of em. This is my alternate account and I had a rank 5 quake on my main so I’m trying to play with champs I didn’t get to use last account
    @TheLegend27 @Aleor
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That Ebony Maw is still unranked
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

That Ebony Maw is still unranked

Probably coz he's too OP. Makes game too easy
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Bwcv is number one. if not, go with M O N K E
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    ask John Quiñones
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 459 ★★★
    If I were you I'd go with Black Widow. Quake is fine and all but Claire just gets things done. I'd say R2 her first, then use her to clear harder content to get resources to rank up your 5* roster.